Merry Christmas 2023: Christmas is the perfect time of year to celebrate family, joy and togetherness. This is the time to have fun and enjoy plenty of food and drink to warm up in the cold winter. But whether you’re planning to spend the holidays together or apart, chances are you’ll want to create the ultimate “Merry Christmas!” want to write on your Christmas cards.
Christmas is an annual holiday celebrated to remember the birth of Jesus Christ. It promotes feelings of unity and harmony. It is that time of year when the community comes together and says goodbye to the year, praying for a prosperous and peaceful New Year.
This year, due to COVID-19, it may be difficult to meet your loved ones on this day. But that shouldn’t take away the joy of this festival. Whether or not you are celebrating the day with your friends and family this year, here are some beautiful Christmas wishes, messages and quotes that will make your loved one’s festival bright and prosperous.
While it can be hard to find a way to express all your festive Christmas cheer, the good news is that the best Christmas greeting to write on your card is right there, waiting for you to discover it.
Sending your heartfelt Christmas wishes is a wonderful way to spread holiday cheer and remind your loved ones that you are thinking of them, whether you see them this holiday season or just hold them in your heart this holiday season.
Best Christmas Wishes to Write in Christmas Cards
- Christmas is all about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Wishing Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- Christmas is a season to wish one another joy, and love and peace. Merry Christmas my dear friends, may you feel the love this special day!
- May this festive season brings lots of joy and happiness in your life. May all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
- Celebrate the wonder and the joy of the festive season. Merry Christmas!
- May your Christmas be filled with miracles and beautiful time. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is the time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around. Merry Christmas!
- I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love. Merry Christmas!
- May your heart and home be filled with all the joys of the festive season. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you throughout the year. Wishing you a season of blessings. Merry Christmas!
- May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year!
- This Christmas, you’re the best gift I could ask for.
- Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your bills be small.
- Wishing you nothing but the best this holiday season.
- May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter!
- Merry Christmas! I hope you receive one blessing after another this coming year.
Merry Musings: 50 Christmas Quotes
Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold.
Josephine Daskam Bacon
Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas, it is young.
Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing, but of reflection.
Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’.
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.
The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
“Elf” – Will Ferrell
It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.
Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin – inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night.
Season Greetings: 50 Christmas Messages & Wishes
Tis the season to be jolly and joyful! Spread the good cheer with Merry Christmas messages via printed cards, emails, texts, or all three. We’ve made a list you can check twice to find just the right words for the naughty and nice!
- Merry Christmas, Alex! May the joy of the season linger in your heart all the New Year.
- From our family to yours, have a wonderful season of celebrations! Merry Christmas from John, Rachael, and Kyle Washington
- Peace and love to you at this holiday season and in all the seasons of the year to come. Merry Christmas, Cameron!
- Tis the Season to be Jolly, so raise a glass and sing tra-la-lolly! Merry Christmas, Jake!
Christmas Messages for Parents
- Merry Christmas, my wonderful parents. You are my greatest joy in this world.
- Thank you for all the love, care, and guidance. I love you more than you can imagine. Merry Christmas dear mom and dad.
- Christmas is all about family and love and care. Thank you for making me understand the worth and meaning of life. Merry Christmas, Mom and Dad. Love you.
- Wishing you the best holiday season, my parents. I hope Christmas fills your day with lights and love, comfort and compassion, happiness, and hugs.
- Throughout life, I have always wanted to be a person like you! I admire you for being such a kind-hearted person. Merry Christmas, thank you for always loving me so well.
- Christmas with you two is the happiest time of my life; Merry Christmas, mom, and dad.
- I’m thankful to God for blessing me with the most supportive parents. Without you two, I’m nothing. Merry Christmas.
- Dear Mom, Merry Christmas. Thanks for getting me even when I cannot express myself. Thanks for being my savior. Have a great life. I love you so much.
- It has always been an absolute pleasure to spend the holiday seasons with you. Thanks for making the holidays magical. I love you so much, dad. Merry Christmas.
- For all those years, you helped “Santa” to make the holiday season perfect, so grateful to you. I love you more than you can imagine. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Christmas Wishes for Wife
- I love making some amazing memory with you every Christmas. Wishing you a Merry Christmas, my wife.
- Dear wife, I want to thank you for being my biggest supporter. Words can never express my deepest affection for you, but you are the only for me. Merry Christmas!
- My love for you shines bright like the Christmas lights. Merry Christmas, love.
- All I want this Christmas is hugs and kisses from you. Merry Christmas.
- You are the perfect angel that I asked for. Thank you for saving my life when I was drowning in loneliness. Wishing you Merry Christmas with love and hugs!
- My life would be incomplete without your love. Thank you for making my life amazing. Every Christmas seems more colorful with you. Merry Christmas, wife.
- May our bond be blessed with love and affection. May it last forever and may we enjoy a happy and healthy family life. Merry Christmas to you!
- You are the most excellent wife that a man could ask for. You make my life complete and my days filled with happiness. Wishing you a very special Christmas this year!
- You are not just an excellent wife but also a loving mother. I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t feel lucky everyday for having you. Merry Christmas!
- I had no idea how happy this day could be until I spent it in your arms beside you. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
Christmas Message for Husband
- You are the best present I could have for Christmas. Merry Christmas, husband!
- Dear hubby, you have made my life heaven full of peace and happiness! Thank you for everything! Merry Christmas!
- Our marriage is made in heaven and you are the best gift from God. I want to be with you during this Christmas and many more Christmas after this. Merry Christmas!
- When you hug me with your arms around me, I feel the safest. Nothing can make us apart as long as God’s blessing is with us. Merry Christmas my love!
- When I look at you, my heart fills with happiness. Your smile makes my days worth living. Thank you for being there for me in all my good and bad times. Merry Christmas!
- Let us pray that God showers his divine blessings upon us on this Christmas and makes our bond last forever. Merry Christmas to you darling!
- Only your presence in the house makes my holidays so special. I want to spend every second of this Christmas with the one I love most and that’s you. Merry Christmas!
- Our marriage grew stronger every day since the first day of it. The only reason for this is the more I spend my days with you, the more I fall in love with you. Merry Christmas!
- You are the most beautiful gift that I never want to take for granted. I earned you and I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you happy. Merry Christmas my love!
- I’m not sure what I did to deserve a husband like you. On this holy day of Christmas, I would like to thank God for you.
- Before Christmas was about lights and presents, now it’s all about you! Merry Christmas!
Christmas Love Messages for Girlfriend
- No one can ever love me like the way you do. Thank you for being the lighthouse that gives me hope and strength in life. Merry Christmas to my beautiful girlfriend!
- As long as you and I remain together, there will always be love in the air. You are the sparkle of joy and the lighthouse of hope for me. Merry Christmas!
- From the very first day I met you, you became the meaning of my life. Today, I wish you a blissful Merry Christmas and hope that you have great fun!
- You are my dream come to reality. Merry Christmas. I love you.
- May our bond be blessed with love and affection. May it last forever and fill each other’s life with happiness and positive vibes. Merry Christmas, dear girlfriend. Have a great holiday.
- None of my Christmas presents could ever compare to how valuable you are to me. You are the most precious present I have ever received. Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas, my love. May God send you my share of happiness as well.
- Wishing you the most amazing Christmas of your life with a lot of love. Only you can make my Christmas celebration complete and perfect. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to my sweet lady! I want to share every moment of my life with you!
- Merry Christmas, baby! You are a true gem and I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are everything I ever wanted!
- May the Lord give us so many wonderful memories to treasure for the rest of our life. May the spirit of Christmas always protect the bond our hearts share.
- Spending time with you is the only wish on my Christmas Wish-list this year. I always carry the thought of you in my mind and in my heart. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas holiday is always fun and more charming as long as you are here with me. Thanks for always making everything worth it. My sweet angel, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Romantic Christmas Wishes for Boyfriend
- My love, I hope all your Christmas wishes come true. Merry Christmas.
- I have never met such a charming, loving, and caring person as you. The love you have given me is priceless and unimaginable. Merry Christmas darling!
- As long as you are with me, this Christmas holiday season for me will be full of fun, happiness, and love. Let’s celebrate the amazing kind of love that we share this Christmas!
- This Christmas, I’d like to thank God for sending me such a wonderful human being as you to love. Merry Christmas.
- Sweetheart, you are my Christmas miracle. Sending you hugs on Christmas.
- You are the most loving and loyal boyfriend I could ever ask for. Everything you do makes me feel lucky and blessed to have you in my life. Merry Christmas to you!
- Your smile brightens my Christmas like a Christmas tree. Bless me with your presence this Christmas and I don’t want anything else. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas becomes more enjoyable and colorful with a man like you. Being with you is the most wonderful thing in the world. Merry Christmas, my love.
- All I want this Christmas is your love. Your love keeps me warm on this cold night. Merry Christmas to my man.
- You hold my heart and make everything feel at ease। Thank you for being my person. May this holiday get you closer to achieving your dreams and new opportunities. Merry Christmas, Love.
Christmas Wishes for Mom
- Merry Christmas, mom! Thank you for always being there for me through thick and thin. I hope you know that I am always grateful to you. Love you so much.
- All I want this Christmas is hugs from you, mom. Merry Christmas.
- Wherever I go and whatever I do, I carry in my heart the memories of you. Thank you for being the best mom ever. Merry Christmas!
- Jingle bells rang and snow is on its way to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I love you so much, Mom. Miss you.
- You make the season merry and bright, mom! May you have a blissful holiday. I love you so much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2023.
- Wishing you a very merry Christmas, mom. You taught me the value of family time during the holidays, and I am grateful every day for it.
- Merry Christmas, mom. My Christmas is incomplete without your home baked deserts.
- Merry Christmas, mom! Thank you for making this day more joyous with your love and dedication!
- Because you put so much care into everything, our lives are so wonderful. Dear mom, you have a heart that glows like a thousand diamonds. Merry Christmas to you!
- Mom, I can never express my love for you, just like how I can never express my love for Christmas. Stay safe and stay happy this holiday season! Wishing you a joyous Holiday season.
- I am really grateful to have such an amazing and supportive mother. Merry Christmas, Maa! Many good wishes for the holiday season and the coming year.
Christmas Wishes for Dad
- No words can ever hold up the value you hold on my life, dad. I am glad that God has blessed me with the best dad ever. Merry Christmas, have a great holiday.
- Dear dad, Merry Christmas. I pray to God every day for your good health and a good mind. You have always made sure that we were doing okay. Thank you for all your sacrifices.
- Merry Christmas to the best dad in this world. I love you, dad. Keep smiling!
- May all the peace and joy of Christmas fill your heart the whole year through, dad. Wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. I love you so much.
- Dear dad, I hope you know that you mean a lot to me. I wish you a joyous holiday season with every bit of happiness in the world! Merry Christmas and a happy new year, dad.
- Merry Christmas to you! You deserve to enjoy this season to the fullest for all you do for the family!
- Thank you, Dad, for always knowing exactly what I want and need for Christmas and fulfilling my wish before I even say it. Merry Christmas.
- You make our home feel cheerful every day, dad! Merry Christmas! Stay blessed!
- Merry Christmas, dad. I love you more than Santa Clause. I really do.
- May the wonders of Christ’s love surround you always and bring joy to your heart. Merry Christmas to the one person who always keeps us strong and united.
- You make the season merry and bright, daddy dearest! May you have a blissful holiday with your heart lifting up with joy. At Christmas and always, what an amazing blessing you are!
- Thank you for shaping me as the person I am today. Thank you for always being my no.1 supporter. Wishing you nothing but all the joy that Christmas brings. I love you so much.
Christmas Wishes for Sister
- Having you as my sister is the biggest blessing from God. Merry Christmas and happy new year, sis.
- Merry Christmas to my lovely sister. May your holidays be filled with blessings, love, and happiness. I hope the warmth of Christmas stays with you forever.
- I love how you make everything so funny and comfortable around you, sister. Merry Christmas. Here’s to never growing up and having lots of fun.
- My favorite part of Christmas is making precious and loving memories with you, sister. Sending you my hugs and kisses on this day! Merry Christmas.
- Enjoy every moment of this wonderful Christmas day, sister. Merry Christmas.
- May God shower you with unending blessings, my sister. Merry Christmas.
- I hope the warmth of this holiday season stays with you throughout the year and brings you joy and happiness. I miss you more than you can imagine. Merry Christmas, dear.
- Lots of amazing wishes and happiness on the Christmas bucket; I hope you will have a safe and sound holiday. Merry Christmas, sister. I love you so much.
- You’re so special to me that I can never think of a Christmas holiday without you. I hope you will not deprive me of your charm this Christmas!
- It’s difficult to put in words how important you are to me. But you should know that yours is the most blissful presence in my life. Merry Christmas to you!
Christmas Wishes for Brother
- May this festive season bring you good health and prosperity, brother. Wishing you a very happy Christmas.
- Merry Christmas, brother. I hope your Christmas is filled with laughter and joy.
- Brother, I hope you come across all the Christmas wonders of this world.
- Wishing you good luck and good health at this festive season of the year. May you find many reasons to celebrate during Christmas!
- In this holiday season, I wish nothing but good health, a good mind, and prosperity for you this year! Hope you have a great holiday. Merry Christmas, Bro!
- All good memories aside, I remember how you used to nag around for decorating the Christmas tree on your own. Merry Christmas, brother.
- I hope you know that I love you so much and we are always together in my heart. I’m so thankful to have you in my life! Merry Christmas.
- Christmas always takes me back to the snow fights of our childhood, brother! Merry Christmas to you!
- No matter what you do throughout the year, Santa will always be good to you because my prayers are with you. Merry Christmas to my sweet brother!
Christmas Wishes for Son
- Dear son, wherever you go may God’s blessings always protect you. My love and prayers are always with you. Merry Christmas.
- The pleasure of having a caring, kind and strong son is beyond words. You’re no doubt on the ‘nice’ list of Santa for being such an incredible son. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas holidays will always be merry and bright for you because my God’s love and my prayers are with you. May you have a great time this Christmas, dear son!
- Looking forward to spending some quality time with you this Christmas! Till then, wishing you an incredible Christmas season.
- Among the many blessings I have received in life, you are the best one because only you can fill my heart with joy instantly. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you the best that Christmas can bring. Fill your heart with Xmas songs, candies, cakes and soak in the beautiful snow. Merry Christmas, my beloved son! I love you so much.
- Christmas is a very special time to enjoy each and every moment of it with your close ones. Thanks for being the best son I could have asked for. Dad loves you so much. Merry Christmas.
- On this holy night of Christmas, I pray that God sends his angels to look after you. Merry Christmas, my son.
- My Christmas is made the moment I see the smile on your face. Merry Christmas, son.
- My Christmas wish is to make all your Christmas wishes come true, my little angel.
Christmas Wishes for Daughter
- My princess, I wish you a very Merry Christmas. May you be surrounded by love.
- Wishing a blissful Christmas season to my adorable little daughter. You are the best thing that happened to me.
- Wishing you the very best for today and every day in your life. May this holiday season bring you lots of excitement and happiness! Merry Christmas!
- Hope you receive everything you desire for this Christmas. Have a great time and know that you mean so much to us. Merry Christmas!
- You are one of the most precious gifts from God. May your holiday be as amazing as you’re. Merry Christmas, beautiful daughter.
- Merry Christmas to a fantastic lady I raised. My little daughter, you’ve given me so many memories to cherish, yet I wish for you some more this Christmas!
- My Christmases have become so much happier since I have had you. Merry Christmas!
- The best present one can hope for this year is to spend time together. Thank you for making my Christmas special with your presence. May God bless you today and tomorrow, my baby girl.
- You are the best gift that I could have asked from God. Thank you for blessing me with your existence. I love you so much. Eat, drink and be merry on this festive season, my dear.
- Watching you get excited about Christmas is my favorite part of this day! I hope you always keep smiling. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Wishes for Colleagues
A good amount of time is spent every day at workplaces and a close bond is shared with the coworkers of offices. Work partners and colleagues can sometimes feel like a part of our own family as well! So during Christmas, remember the supportive and diligent colleagues and send some love and care on their way! Wish your colleagues and their respective families a meaningful, enjoyable holiday with these amazing Christmas wishes below!
- Sending my warmest Christmas wishes for the coolest colleague ever. May you have the time of your life this Christmas!
- Merry Christmas, dear colleague! Hope this blessed holiday opens up the path of your glory!
- May this magical season fill up your home with happiness and light up your life with your desired opportunities and success! Merry Christmas!
- Very few colleagues can cross the boundary and touch the deepest place in the heart. You are one of the few. Happy Christmas!
- Wishing you the happiest holidays of your life this Christmas. May your life continue being filled up with joy and pleasure. Happy Christmas 2021!
- Allow light and laughter to fill your heart, my dear coworker. Merry Christmas.
- I hope the day brings happiness and fortune to your house. Merry Christmas!
- It’s my pleasure working with you. You worked hard this year, so you deserve a fantastic holiday. Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas. My working days are fun because of you. You make my hectic days amazing. Thank you for being so nice to me.
- Christmas visits our lives with its magical touch and spreads the messages of hope, wonder, and amazement into the air! Merry Christmas, dear colleague! May this divine celebration bring merriment, calmness, and relaxation to your hectic life. Savor the warmth of home, relish the delicious home-cooked meals and enjoy the good laughs with your friends!
- Your guidance and support always helped me in my work. I’ve never seen such a supportive co-worker like you. Merry Christmas.
- You have always been a supportive and caring colleague. This Christmas is incomplete without your presence in my home. Merry Christmas and you’re invited!
- Colleagues are part of one’s job life. But never knew they could be a part of actual life. Merry Christmas! You’ve become a friend of mine!
- We have shared many workdays, side by side. Let’s share a holiday side by side. Merry Christmas dear colleague!
- Your support and inspiration are the reasons why I feel relaxed even when loads are heavy. Thank you for being such a helpful co-worker. Merry Christmas!
- Because of a co-worker like you, works seem so enjoyable. Thank you for bringing so much joy into my life. Merry Christmas dear colleague!
- Merry Christmas. May this Christmas provide you with opportunities to create lasting memories with your family and friends.
Christmas Wishes for Boss
- Merry Christmas, boss! I hope the holiday lights fill your day with joy and wonder.
- I wish you all the wonderful and amazing blessings this Christmas that God has stored for you. Wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year, sir.
- Merry Christmas to our amazing leader. Working under your supervision is a blessing. May you have a wonderful Christmas.
- May this Christmas bring you a bundle of joy! Have a bliss and merry Christmas, Sir. May God bless you and your family. Merry Christmas to your family from mine.
- We are able to provide a pleasant Christmas for our family because of you, boss. Thank you very much, and Merry Christmas
- Sending my warmest Christmas greetings to you and your family, boss.
- Thank you for always keeping on inspiring and motivating me, dear boss. May God bless you in the holiday season. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- Thank you for your leadership and guidance throughout this year. Enjoy this Christmas to the fullest. Merry Christmas, boss.
- May this great festive season bring you nothing but joy and success which will last throughout the upcoming year. Merry Christmas, Boss. Happy holidays!
- It’s a lifetime opportunity for any employee to be able to work for such a visionary leader like you. I feel really lucky to be one. Merry Christmas!
- No one can run a business quite as successful as you. I am lucky to be an employee of yours. Merry Christmas, dear boss!
Christmas Wishes for Clients
- I’m so fortunate to have a client like you who has been so supportive in hard times. Merry Christmas with thanks for all you do!
- You’re not only my client but also my best benefactor. May this grand occasion enlighten your life with success merriment. Merry Christmas!
- It is so wonderful to work with you and I would like to celebrate more Christmas with you as same as this. Let’s buckle up and enjoy the Holiday.
- The magic of Christmas never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- You make my gloomy days brighter and the cold days warmer just by being my most supportive hand. Celebrate the joy; may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Wishes for Children
- Be happy and be merry this Christmas. I hope you spend a blessed Christmas with your dear ones. May you catch Santa giving you your surprise!
- May Jesus grant you everything that you pray for in this holy day. Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance, my dear.
- I wish I could go back to my days as a kid and enjoy Christmas to the fullest! Have a warm Christmas with your family and friend! Have merriment in your heart.
- Merry Christmas, baby! I hope you enjoy your Christmas with lots of delicious food and beautiful presents from your family and friends. May Lord bless you.
- May you always be surrounded by the love of family and friends. May bells jingle for you and Santa be extra good to you. Merry Christmas, sweetie.
- Santa loves me a bit more than you, don’t you believe it? Tell me what Santa is going to get me because I already know what he has stored for you! Merry Christmas, sweetheart.