Shriram General Personal Accident Plan 2024: The Shriram Group is a big company in India. It has different parts, like Infrastructure and Energy, Manufacturing, IT, Food, and Retail. Besides money services, it also helps with regular people’s non-money needs. It does things like retail stock trading, chit funds, life insurance, and selling investment and insurance things. Shriram Group also wants to make general insurance for regular people.
They offer different types of insurance that are made for customers, easy to understand, and clear. This includes insurance for cars, bikes, health, boats, and more. They have plans for different situations like accidents, homes, and shops.
Shriram General Personal Accident Plan 2024
The Shriram General Personal Accident Plan 2024 is a special insurance plan offered by Shriram Group. This plan is designed to help individuals in case they have an accident. It provides financial support to cover medical expenses and other costs that might come up due to an accident. It’s a way to protect yourself and your loved ones from the unexpected.
The Shriram General Personal Accident Plan 2024 is a type of insurance offered by Shriram Group. This plan is specifically created to assist people who experience accidents. If you have this plan, it can help you financially if you’re in an accident and need medical treatment. It’s like having a safety net that covers unexpected expenses caused by accidents. This way, you and your family can have peace of mind knowing that you’re protected in case something unexpected happens.
Details Shriram General Personal Accident Plan 2024
|Details Shriram General Personal Accident Plan 2024
|Name Of Article
|Shriram General Personal Accident Plan
|Shriram General Personal Accident Plan
Why one should avail Shriram General Personal Accident Insurance Plan?
Availing the Shriram General Personal Accident Insurance Plan can be a smart choice for several reasons:
- Financial Protection: Accidents can lead to unexpected medical expenses, loss of income, and other financial burdens. This insurance plan offers financial support to cover these costs, helping you avoid financial strain during a difficult time.
- Comprehensive Coverage: The plan provides coverage for a wide range of accidents, whether they happen at home, work, or while traveling. It ensures you’re protected in various situations.
- Medical Expenses: Medical treatments after accidents can be expensive. This plan covers the costs of medical treatments, hospitalization, and even rehabilitation, ensuring you get the care you need without worrying about the expenses.
- Income Replacement: If the accident leads to a temporary or permanent disability preventing you from working, this insurance plan can provide a partial or full income replacement, helping you maintain your financial stability.
- Customized Plans: Shriram General offers various options within the plan, allowing you to choose coverage that suits your needs and circumstances.
- Peace of Mind: Knowing that you and your family are financially protected in case of an accident can provide peace of mind and reduce stress during difficult times.
- Affordable Premiums: Personal accident insurance plans usually come with reasonable premiums, making it an affordable way to ensure you’re covered against unforeseen accidents.
- Easy Claim Process: Shriram General is known for its efficient and customer-friendly claim process, making it easier for you to access the benefits when needed.
- No Medical Exam: The plan often does not require a medical examination, making it easier to get coverage.
- Wide Range of Benefits: This insurance plan offers various benefits like accidental death cover, disability cover, coverage for medical expenses, and more, ensuring comprehensive protection.
Overall, availing the Shriram General Personal Accident Insurance Plan provides financial security and a safety net during unexpected accidents, allowing you to focus on your recovery without worrying about the financial repercussions.
Benefits of Personal Accident Plan:
The Personal Accident Plan offers a range of valuable benefits that provide financial protection and peace of mind in case of unforeseen accidents. Here are some key benefits:
- Accidental Death Cover: In the unfortunate event of your death due to an accident, the plan provides a lump sum payment to your beneficiaries, ensuring their financial security.
- Permanent Total Disability: If the accident results in permanent total disability, where you are unable to work or perform daily activities, the plan offers compensation to help you adjust to the new circumstances.
- Partial Disability: For partial disabilities, where you might lose a limb or suffer a significant impairment, the plan provides a portion of the sum insured to assist in your recovery and lifestyle adjustments.
- Medical Expenses: The plan covers medical expenses incurred due to an accident, including hospitalization, surgeries, treatments, and rehabilitation, reducing the financial burden on you and your family.
- Income Replacement: If the accident leads to temporary disability and you’re unable to work, the plan can provide a regular income to help you manage your daily expenses during your recovery period.
- Education Benefits: Some plans offer education funds for your children’s education if you’re permanently disabled or in the event of your accidental death, ensuring their educational needs are taken care of.
- Ambulance Coverage: The plan often covers the costs of ambulance services required to transport you to the hospital after an accident.
- Worldwide Coverage: Many personal accident plans provide coverage globally, ensuring you’re protected regardless of where the accident occurs.
- No Medical Examination: Often, these plans require no medical examination for policy issuance, making it easier and quicker to obtain coverage.
- Customizable Coverage: Personal accident plans can be tailored to your needs, allowing you to choose coverage levels and additional benefits that suit your lifestyle and circumstances.
- Peace of Mind: By having a personal accident plan in place, you and your family can have peace of mind knowing that financial support is available in case of unexpected accidents.
- Affordability: Personal accident plans typically come with affordable premiums, making it accessible for individuals from various walks of life.
In summary, the Personal Accident Plan offers a range of benefits designed to protect you and your loved ones from the financial impact of accidents. It provides a safety net during challenging times, ensuring you have the necessary support for medical expenses, recovery, and maintaining your quality of life.
Coverages under the Shriram General Personal Accident Insurance Plan
The Shriram General Personal Accident Insurance Plan provides a variety of coverages to safeguard you and your loved ones in the event of accidents. Here are the key coverages offered by the plan:
- Accidental Death Benefit: In case of the insured’s unfortunate death due to an accident, the plan offers a lump-sum payment to the nominee or beneficiary, providing financial support during a difficult time.
- Permanent Total Disability: If the accident results in permanent total disability, where you’re unable to work or perform daily tasks, the plan provides compensation to help you adjust to the new circumstances.
- Permanent Partial Disability: For partial disabilities caused by the accident, such as loss of limbs or specific functions, the plan offers a portion of the sum insured to aid in your recovery and lifestyle adjustments.
- Temporary Total Disability: If the accident leads to temporary disability preventing you from working, the plan offers regular income replacement for a defined period, ensuring you can manage daily expenses during your recovery.
- Medical Expenses Reimbursement: The plan covers medical expenses incurred due to an accident, including hospitalization, surgeries, treatments, and rehabilitation, lessening the financial impact.
- Education Benefit: In the event of your accidental death or permanent disability, the plan provides funds for your children’s education, ensuring their future education is secure.
- Ambulance Expenses: The plan often covers the costs of ambulance services needed to transport you to the hospital following an accident.
- Repatriation of Remains: In the unfortunate event of accidental death away from home, the plan covers the expenses of transporting the insured’s remains to their hometown.
- Funeral Expenses: The plan may offer coverage for funeral and burial expenses in case of accidental death.
- Modification of Residence or Vehicle: If you face permanent disability or dismemberment due to an accident, the plan can provide funds to adapt your home or vehicle for improved accessibility.
- Daily Hospital Cash Allowance: Some plans offer a daily cash allowance during hospitalization due to an accident, helping you manage incidental expenses.
- Cumulative Bonus: With each claim-free year, the sum insured can increase, providing additional coverage benefits over time.
It’s important to review the policy document for specific details about the coverages, terms, and conditions of the Shriram General Personal Accident Insurance Plan to ensure that it aligns with your needs and expectations.
Eligibility and Personal Accident cover for individual and family
The Shriram General Personal Accident Insurance Plan offers coverage for both individuals and families, providing financial protection in case of accidents. Here’s a breakdown of the eligibility criteria and the coverage available:
- Individuals: Anyone between the ages of 18 and 70 can be eligible for coverage under the individual plan.
- Family: The family plan covers the primary insured individual (age 18-70), their spouse (age 18-70), and dependent children (age 5-21 years or up to 25 years if they are full-time students).
Personal Accident Cover:
The plan includes the following coverages for both individual and family policies:
- Accidental Death Benefit: A lump-sum payment is provided to the nominee or beneficiary in the event of the insured person’s accidental death.
- Permanent Total Disability: Compensation is offered if the insured person faces permanent total disability due to an accident, preventing them from engaging in any occupation.
- Permanent Partial Disability: In case of permanent partial disability, where the insured person experiences loss of limbs or certain functions, a portion of the sum insured is paid.
- Temporary Total Disability: If the insured person sustains temporary total disability due to an accident and is unable to work, a regular income replacement is provided for a defined period.
- Medical Expenses: The plan covers medical expenses incurred due to an accident, including hospitalization, treatment, and more.
- Education Benefit: Funds are offered for the education of dependent children in the event of the insured’s accidental death or permanent disability.
- Ambulance Expenses: Coverage is provided for the cost of ambulance services required after an accident.
It’s important to note that the coverage details, terms, and conditions can vary based on the specific plan you choose and the options within that plan. Always review the policy document or consult with the insurance provider to understand the exact eligibility criteria and coverage details for the Shriram General Personal Accident Insurance Plan.
Exclusions under the plan
Certain situations and circumstances are not covered under the Shriram General Personal Accident Insurance Plan. These exclusions are important to be aware of to understand the limitations of the coverage. Here are some common exclusions:
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Any injury or disability resulting from a pre-existing condition or illness will not be covered. These are conditions that the insured person had before purchasing the insurance.
- Suicide or Self-Inflicted Injuries: Injuries or death resulting from intentional self-harm, suicide, or attempted suicide are not covered by the plan.
- War and Military Activities: Injuries or losses that occur during times of war, military activities, acts of terrorism, civil unrest, or participation in acts of rebellion are excluded.
- Engaging in Hazardous Activities: Accidents occurring while engaging in hazardous activities such as adventure sports, racing, or extreme sports are typically not covered.
- Intoxication: Accidents caused while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other intoxicating substances are excluded from coverage.
- Pregnancy and Childbirth: Accidents related to pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions are generally excluded.
- Medical Treatments: Medical treatments, surgeries, or therapies that are not directly related to injuries sustained from an accident are not covered.
- Infections and Illnesses: Accidents resulting from infections, diseases, or illnesses are not typically covered.
- Participation in Criminal Activities: Accidents that occur while engaging in criminal activities or illegal acts are excluded.
- Nuclear Events: Injuries or losses arising from nuclear reactions, radiation, or radioactive contamination are usually excluded.
- Aviation Accidents: Accidents that occur while traveling in non-commercial aircraft, except as a fare-paying passenger on a licensed aircraft, are often not covered.
- Act of God: Accidents resulting from natural disasters like earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, etc., are generally excluded.
It’s essential to thoroughly review the policy document to understand the full list of exclusions that apply to the Shriram General Personal Accident Insurance Plan. This will help you have a clear understanding of the situations and conditions that may not be covered by the plan.
Various modes of payment under the plan
There are five modes of payment under this plan which are as follows:
- Credit Card.
- Net Banking.
- Bill Pay.
- Debit Card.
- Cash Card.
Claim Process under Personal Accident Plan
The company offers a highly efficient and exceptional claims service that operates around the clock. Quick assistance and customer support are provided, along with a survey and additional aid within a single day. The claim process is simple and results in high customer satisfaction.
To initiate a claim, simply dial the toll-free number and provide the following information:
- Policy number.
- Date and time of the accident.
- Location of the accident.
- Brief description of the incident.
- Contact details of the person responsible for the claim.
You can also download the claim notification form from the company’s website and email it to chd[at]shrirami[dot]com. A claim representative will reach out to you for further steps. A reference number for the claim will be provided by the representative for future use.
After submitting the claim and it being approved, you’ll receive a text message with details about the surveyor assigned to assess the loss of your insured vehicle.
The surveyor will examine the vehicle to determine the extent of the loss. Upon approval, you’ll be informed about the claim’s status. The survey will be conducted by the appointed surveyor, who will coordinate a suitable time with you. When your vehicle is ready for inspection, you can get in touch with the CHD or the surveyor.
For tracking the claim’s progress, you can visit Shriram Ghi’s official website at www.shriramgi.com.
Documents for Accidental Injury Claims 2024
When filing a claim for accidental injury, you will typically need to provide certain documents to support your claim. These documents help the insurance company assess the situation and process your claim efficiently. Here are the documents often required for accidental injury claims:
- Claim Form: A duly filled and signed claim form is a fundamental requirement. This form provides essential information about the accident and the injuries sustained.
- Policy Details: You’ll need to provide your policy number and other policy-related information to verify your coverage.
- Accident Report: A detailed report of the accident, including the date, time, location, and circumstances, is crucial. This could be a police report, if applicable.
- Medical Records: Medical documents like hospitalization records, medical certificates, doctor’s prescriptions, treatment details, and bills are necessary to prove the extent of your injuries and the medical expenses incurred.
- Diagnostic Reports: If there were any diagnostic tests conducted, such as X-rays, MRIs, or scans, include the reports along with the claim.
- Discharge Summary: If you were hospitalized, a discharge summary provided by the hospital upon your release should be included.
- Prescription Receipts: Copies of prescriptions and receipts for any medications prescribed for your injuries.
- Proof of Identity: Valid identification documents like a copy of your passport, driver’s license, or Aadhar card.
- Policyholder Details: Provide details of the policyholder, such as their name, contact information, and relationship to the insured if different.
- Accident Photos: If possible, include photographs of the accident scene, any damages, and the injuries sustained.
- Witness Statements: If there were witnesses to the accident, their statements can help support your claim.
- Any Other Supporting Documents: Depending on the circumstances, other documents might be required, such as travel itineraries if the accident occurred while traveling, or proof of employment if the accident happened at work.
Remember, the specific documents required might vary based on the insurance company and the nature of the accident. It’s recommended to contact your insurance provider or review your policy documentation to get a comprehensive list of the documents needed for filing an accidental injury claim.