Students can view AP Polycet Syllabus 2022 in online mode on the website. The State Board of Education and Technical Training of Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada is the authority that organizes AP Polycet every year.
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance examination for admission into degree courses. Admissions will be provided in the field of engineering/non-engineering and technology. Candidates will gain admission into various polytechnic institutions in the state of Andhra Pradesh. In this article, candidates can refer to the complete AP Polycet Syllabus 2022.
- Units and dimensions
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Elements of vectors
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Kinematics and Friction
- Simple harmonic motion and acoustics
- Reflection of Light
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Modern Physics
- Number System
- Real Numbers
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modelling
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Water Technology
- Acids and Bases
- Environmental Chemistry
AP Polycet Exam Pattern 2022
The AP Polycet written exam will be taken in offline mode (pencil and paper). The exam will last approximately 2 hours. Candidates must answer on an OMR answer sheet.
The AP Polycet 2022 exam template provides details about question type, topics, etc. The exam will consist of subjects such as physics, chemistry and mathematics. Only one proof will be written for the exam.
The quiz will consist of a total of 120 questions which are multiple choice questions (MCQs). The 50 questions will be about math and the 40 and 30 questions will be about physics and chemistry respectively.
Candidates are required to check the AP Polycet 2022 Exam Pattern of the given section:
- Exam Mode: The exam will take place in offline mode.
- Question type: The exam will ask objective questions.
- Total number of questions: A total of 120 questions will be asked.
- Duration: 2 hours will be granted to candidates for the exam.
- Scoring scheme: Each correct answer will earn 1 point.
- Negative labeling: no negative labeling.
AP Polycet 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates can refer to AP Polycet’s preparation tips to successfully pass the exam:
- Make a good program and follow it regularly.
- Review the previous year’s quizzes and see the full exam template and syllabus.
- Solve mock tests and unsolved paper.
- Don’t eat unhealthy food, eat healthy food and stay fit.
- Take brief notes and don’t skip any important topics in the syllabus.