AP VRO VRA Exam Syllabus 2023: Candidates who are preparing for AP VRO VRA Exam 2023 can find the Detailed wise Syllabus for this Government Exam 2023 in PDF format from this article. We also include the Detailed Examination Pattern of 2023. Hence, aspirants across India who hope to prepare for AP VRO VRA Exam 2023 can find the AP VRO VRA Sarkari Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF Syllabus in this article.
Bookmark this article (CTRL+D) so that you can check whenever AP VRO VRA Syllabus 2023 is provided.
AP VRO (Village Revenue Officer) and VRA (Village Revenue Assistant) exams are conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department for the recruitment of candidates for the post of VRO and VRA in the revenue department. Here’s what you need to know about the AP VRO VRA exam:
AP VRO VRA Exam Syllabus 2023
- Indian History and Culture
- Indian Polity
- Indian Geography
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- Number System
- Fractions and Decimals
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Analytical Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Directional Sense
- Blood Relations
- Number Series
AP VRO VRA Exam Pattern 2023
- The exam is conducted in offline mode and consists of objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- The total duration of the exam is 2.5 hours.
- The exam consists of three sections – General Studies, Arithmetic Skills, and Logical Skills.
AP VRO VRA Exam Section Wise Marks
- General Studies: 60 marks
- Arithmetic Skills: 30 marks
- Logical Skills: 10 marks
AP VRO VRA Exam Books To Be Prepared
- AP VRO/VRA Complete Study Material and Previous Papers by Raghavendra Prasad
- AP VRO VRA Exam Guide by Keshav
- AP VRO VRA Exam by Vijeta Competitions
AP VRO VRA Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern FAQs
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for the AP VRO VRA exam?
A. Candidates should have passed 10+2 or intermediate from a recognized board.
Q. Is there any negative marking in the exam?
A. No, there is no negative marking in the exam.
Q. Can I use a calculator during the exam?
A. No, you cannot use a calculator during the exam.
Q. When will the results of the exam be declared?
A. The results of the exam will be declared on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department. Candidates can check the website regularly for updates.