NCL Singrauli Exam Syllabus 2023: Candidates who are preparing for NCL Singrauli Exam 2023 can find the Detailed wise Syllabus for this Government Exam 2023 in PDF format from this article. We also include the Detailed Examination Pattern of 2023. Hence, aspirants across India who hope to prepare for NCL Singrauli Exam 2023 can find the NCL Singrauli Sarkari Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF Syllabus in this article.
Bookmark this article (CTRL+D) so that you can check whenever NCL Singrauli Syllabus 2023 is provided.
NCL Singrauli (Northern Coalfields Limited) conducts exams for the recruitment of various posts in Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh. The syllabus, pattern, section-wise marks, books to be prepared, and FAQs for the NCL Singrauli exams are given below.
NCL Singrauli Exam Syllabus 2023
The syllabus for the NCL Singrauli exam varies depending on the post. However, the common subjects include:
- General Knowledge: History, Geography, Economics, Indian Polity, Current Affairs, etc.
- Numerical Ability: Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, etc.
- Reasoning: Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning, Analogies, Similarities, Differences, etc.
- General English: Vocabulary, Grammar, Comprehension, etc.
- Technical Subjects: Technical questions based on the post applied for.
NCL Singrauli Exam Pattern 2023
The pattern for the NCL Singrauli exam is as follows:
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
- The total marks for the exam will be 100.
NCL Singrauli Exam Section Wise Marks
The section-wise marks for the NCL Singrauli exam may vary depending on the post. However, generally, the marks distribution is as follows:
- General Knowledge: 20 marks
- Numerical Ability: 20 marks
- Reasoning: 20 marks
- General English: 20 marks
- Technical Subjects: 20 marks
NCL Singrauli Exam Books To Be Prepared
- General Knowledge: Lucent’s General Knowledge, Manorama Yearbook, and Pratiyogita Darpan.
- Numerical Ability: Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal, Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma, and Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic.
- Reasoning: Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal, Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey, and Arihant’s Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- General English: Objective General English by SP Bakshi, Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis, and English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin.
- Technical Subjects: Candidates can refer to the textbooks and reference books of their respective streams.
NCL Singrauli Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern FAQs
- What is the minimum educational qualification required for the NCL Singrauli exam?
Ans: The educational qualification required for the NCL Singrauli exam varies depending on the post. However, generally, a candidate must have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, or a Degree in a relevant field from a recognized university or institute.
- What is the age limit for the NCL Singrauli exam?
Ans: The age limit is between 18 to 30 years. However, age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per government rules.
- What is the selection process for the NCL Singrauli exam?
Ans: The selection process consists of a written exam, skill test, and an interview.
- Is there any negative marking in the NCL Singrauli exam?
Ans: Yes, there is negative marking for wrong answers. The penalty for each wrong answer is 1/4th of the total marks assigned to that question.
- Can I use a calculator in the NCL Singrauli exam?
Ans: No, the use of a calculator is not allowed in the exam.