NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2022: The MCC Medical Advisory Board will soon lead the application process for the first round of the advisory process for NEET PG 2022.
Counseling is entirely based on NEET exam ranking and score. We would like to inform you that the NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2022 has not started yet and we expect it to start from the last week of July 2022. If you have also passed the NEET PG 2022 result, please read this article and know the NEET PG Counselling Dates 2022 of this position.
You can find it here NEET PG Counselling Eligibility 2022 and NEET PG Counselling Registration Process 2022 then proceed to register for the NEET PG Counseling 2022. Once your registration is complete, the filling process should be completed. Only you can participate in NEET PG Counselling Options to Choose 2022. For your information, we have mentioned the NEET PG Counselling Seat Matrix 2022 below, with which you can get an idea of the number of seats in different courses.
NEET PG Counselling Dates 2022
|Exam||NEET PG 2022|
|Result Date||1st June 2022|
|NEET PG Counselling 2022 Start Date||July 2022 (2nd Week)|
|Last Date to Apply||Jul-22|
|Total Counselling Rounds||1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop Up Round|
|NEET PG Counselling 2022 Registration Start Date||Jun-22|
|Choice Filling||To be opened after Registration|
|1st Round Counselling Date||From July 2022 (Last Week)|
|2nd Round Counselling Date||Jul-22|
|NEET PG Counselling Registration Fees||Rs 4250/-|
NEET PG Counselling Eligibility 2022
A candidate must score above or equal to the qualifying thresholds published by MCC. The qualifying score limit for NEET PG 2022 will be published with the result. Applicants can refer to the chart below for cutting trends over the past few years.
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff scores 2020|
NEET PG Counselling Registration Process 2022
- To register for the NEET PG Council 2022, please click on the registration link available above
- Enter details such as name, date of birth, registration number, NEET PG 2022 application form number, security code and other relevant information
- Check the details and send them carefully
- Login credentials for NEET PG counseling will be generated
- After logging in, enter personal information such as parent information, contact details, category and nationality.
- Enter NEET PG details such as application number and roll number
- Please pay the 2022 NEET PG Council registration fee per category. Please note that the NEET PG Council registration fee is non-refundable.
- Pay the security deposit according to the category. The security deposit is refundable, however it may be reinforced in certain circumstances during the NEET PG 2022 consultation.
- Payment of the NEET PG counseling fee can only be made through the online mode.
- Please check the details of the MCC NEET PG advisory fees to be paid in the table below.
NEET PG Counselling Seat Matrix 2022
The NEET PG Counselling Seating Matrix 2022 shows the number of seats available in each specialty course. The seat matrix also defines the number of seats available for a particular category of candidates. It will be released before each round for the NEET PG 2022 assessment. Checking the NEET PG 2022 Seating Matrix before filling in the options on the preference form will help applicants determine the chances of getting their desired specialty with their score.
|MD Seats||26128 Seats|
|MS Seats||13,649 Seats|
|DNB CET||1388 Seats|
|PG Diploma Seats||922 Seats|
NEET PG Counselling Reservation Criteria 2022
The government has announced an OBC quota of 27% and an EWS quota of 10% for admission via the seats of 50% All India Quota. Places are already reserved for SC, ST and PwD candidates at the AIQ.
NEET PG Counselling Options to Choose 2022
Applicants must now choose the course and universities they want from the list provided to MCC. Candidates can choose as many options as they wish. Options will appear on the left side of the screen and will move to the right side of the page when chosen. Options can be added or removed from the list. Candidates are advised to check the completed options before submitting them, as the allocation of places will be made on the basis of these. Candidates must block the election; otherwise, it will be automatically locked after the deadline. Additionally, they should keep a copy of the completed options for future use.
- Go to the MCC website and log in with your credentials
- Complete Choice of University and Courses for NEET PG Seat Allocation 2022
- Click the ‘+’ button to add a new option
- To rearrange the completed picking order, simply drag it to the desired position
- Click “save and next” to lock in the final options candidates want
NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What will be the dates for the NEET PG Council 2022?
- Where will the NEET PG 2022 Council take place?
- How can I get a printout of my options that the system has locked?
- Who will be eligible for the 2022 NEET PG counseling cycles?
- Who will apply NEET PG 2022 guidance for 50% of all quota seats in India?
|NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2022 PDF||Download|
|NEET PG 2022 Counselling Registration||Register Now|