PM Kisan Registration 2022: PM Kisan Yojana gives Rs. 6000/- per year to eligible Indian farmers in three equal installments of Rs. 2000/- each every four months. Eligible farmers can register for PM Kisan Yojana from the PM-Kisan portal. Full details related to registration for PM Kisan 2022 are provided here. If you are already a installment of PM Kisan, you can check the status of a beneficiary of PM Kisan whether you have received your payment or not. Download the Aadhar Card
Eligibility for PM Kisan Yojana
First of all, you need to check the eligibility before applying online for the PM Kisan Yojna. The eligibility requirements for the PM Kisan program include the following conditions.
- The farmer who is an Indian citizen and has arable land in his name. The Plan applies to all of these farm families.
- Here, the peasant family includes husband, wife and minor children.
The size of the land owned by a person does not matter
PM Kisan Registration Procedure 2022
Follow these steps to register yourself for the PM Kisan Yojana 2022
- Visit the website www.pmkisan.gov.in and scroll down to find the link “New Farmer Registration” as shown in the image here. and click on this image at www.pmkisan.gov.in. The website may be temporarily unavailable for technical reasons, so please try again after a few days if it has errors.
- A window like the below will open in front of you, enter your Aadhar number, enter the captcha and select your state, then click on search. you can also choose the language in the upper right corner.
- If you are logging in for the first time, you may see a window like this. Choose your location, i.e. rural or urban, and click “Yes”.
- After that, the PM Kisan registration form will open, which must be carefully filled out. First, choose the language in which you want to fill out the form. The information required to complete the PM Kisan registration form includes the following
- Name of state, district, sub-district, block, village
- Name, gender, category, type of farmer, type of identification,
- Aadhar number, account number, address, etc.
- Enter land details like Survey/Khata Number, Dag/Khasra Number, Area etc.
- Mobile number, date of birth, name of father/mother/husband, etc.
- After filling in the above details Tick the Certificate Form and Click on ‘Save‘
- After the final submission, if you want to check the status of your PM Kisan Application, then go back to the home page on www.pmkisan.gov.in and click on the ‘Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers‘ button.
- Enter the Aadhar number and image code and then click on the ‘Search‘ Button.
- The next window will show all your details and the status of your application
- It may take some days to verify the details and approve your application for the PM Kisan Registration.
If you face any problem, then contact the PM Kisan Helpline Number
How to Register for PM Kisan 2022
A new eligible farmer can register for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna (PM Kisan) by effectively following the step by step procedure. This can ensure the registration of the program and enjoy its benefits.
Compulsory documents must be scanned after PM Kisan Yojna application so that the beneficiary can upload them at the time of registration.
The steps are as follows-
- To apply for PM Kisan Yojna, one must visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna which is @pmkisan.gov.in
- After opening the official website, find the New Farmer Registration tab on the homepage, click the tab.
- Once you click on the above mentioned tab, you will be redirected to another web page where you will be asked to type the type of farmer Choose Rural Farmer Registration if you belong to a rural area choose it or if you belong to urban area then choose Urban Farmers Registry option.
- Publish by choosing the above mentioned option, the credentials should be filled and then tap on the Submit OTP option.
- You will receive an OTP on the mobile number you provided, fill in the OTP and proceed with registration.
- After completing the OTP, additional details may be requested to fill in and after filling in those credentials and uploading the required documents, then complete the application.
- PM Kisan Registration Link– Click Here
- PM Kisan Status (Farmer Application Status)- Click Here
- Edit Your Details in PM Kisan Portal- Click Here
- Edit Aadhar Details in PM Kisan Portal- Click Here
- PM Kisan Official Website- Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the main benefit of the PM KISAN Yojna?
Compared to the past, the purchase of seeds and food grains for cultivation has become much easier compared to the past due to the monetary benefits of the program.
Who is excluded from PM KISAN Yojna benefits?
The exclusion categories of beneficiaries of the highest economic status, for example, institutional owners, current and former ministers, registered professionals and internships with professional associates, are not eligible for this scheme.
What are the official documents required for registration in the PM KISAN Yojna?
Official documents required for registration are original title deed, applicant’s bank book, basic ID, voter card, photo ID, ID card, driver’s license certificate, complete land information, residence certificate, owner of at least 2 hectares. earthen.