SSB Constable General Duty Recruitment 2022
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has posted a notice for the vacancy of SSB Constable General Duty Recruitment 2022. Candidates who are interested in the details of the vacancy and who have met all the eligibility criteria can read the notice and the application.
|SSB Constable General Duty Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Post||SSB Constable General Duty Recruitment|
|Application Fee||For UR/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.100/-
For SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women candidates: Nil
Payment Mode (Online): Through Demand Draft
|Important Dates||Last Date for Receipt of Application: With in 30 Days|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Minimum Age Limit: 23 Years
|Qualification||Candidates should possess 10th Class|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Guidelines for Online Application||Click Here|
SSB Constable General Duty Recruitment 2022 FAQ
How to apply for SSB Constable General Duty Recruitment 2022?
- Eligible candidates will need to register the application online through the ncertrec.samarth.edu.in Online Portal .
- Candidates must fill in the basic details and qualifications.
- Candidates must upload the relevant documents.
- The candidates must have a valid email id and mobile number through which he/she will get registered with the online application portal.
How many vacancies in SSB Constable General Duty Recruitment 2022?
- Constable (General Duty) – 399
What is the age limit for SSB Constable General Duty Recruitment 2022?
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Minimum Age Limit: 23 Years
What is the selection process of SSB Constable General Duty Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should reach for interview along with their Bio-data on the dates mentioned against the post. Separate applications are to be submitted for each post applied.
- Candidates will come for the interview on the fixed date and report latest by 9.30 a.m. with copies of original certificates and testimonials.