The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has posted the ITBP Head Constable Recruitment Notice pdf for 2024 on the official website @itbpolice.nic.in for the positions of Chief Police Officers Group C. Candidates men and women interested in 286 Chiefs of Police and ASI (Steno) vacancies can go through the detailed notification to know more about the ITBP Chiefs of Police Recruitment 2024.
The Application Process The online application for the ITBP and The ASI Chief Constable Examination 2024 started from June 8, 2024. The ITBP Head Constable Examination 2024 can be downloaded from the direct link below.
|ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2024|
|Organization Name||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Post Name||Head Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)|
|Online Registration||08th June to 07th July 2024|
|Salary||Head Constable- Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 per month
ASI (Steno)- Rs. 29,000- to Rs 92,300 per month
- For Others : Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/ Women/ Ex-Serviceman candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online through ITBP Website
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 08-06-2024 at 00:01 am
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-07-2024 at 11:59 pm
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2024)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age limit: 25 Years
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1997
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Candidate Should possess Intermediate/ Sr Secondary (10+2)
|Head Constable (CM) (Male)||135|
|Head Constable (CM) (Female)||23|
How to Apply for the ITBP Police Chief Recruitment 2024?
Candidates who wish to apply for the ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2024 can submit their application form by following the following steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) @itbpolice.nic.in
- On the home page, click on the “Login” option.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- If you are already registered with the ITBP, log in directly with your registration number.
- If you are a new candidate, please register first.
- Fill in all the details requested in the application form, pay the required application fee and submit the application form well before the deadline.