State Government Jobs 2022 for Graduates, Pass 10, Pass 12, Degree, ITI, Law, Finance, Commerce, Medicine and Engineers. The Republic of India is a federal union of states (28 states and 08 union territories). Government job seekers get the latest details of state government job vacancies from this post.
Access top state government jobs in various locations like Govt jobs in Delhi, Govt jobs in Mumbai, Govt jobs in Kolkata, Govt jobs in Pune, Govt jobs in Noida, Govt jobs in Hyderabad, Govt jobs in Chennai, Govt jobs in Bengaluru and more in India through this website. Links for official state jobs notification, online application form, admission card, answer key, clipping, interview call letter are provided on this page, this which allows candidates to easily follow the hiring process.
Candidates of different qualifications like 10th, 12th, BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, BBA, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B .com, you can get your choice of work at your choice of location.
There are 28 states in India, all the states post various government jobs in various government departments such as police, treasury, excise department and various other jobs in public sector commissions. There are different rules and regulations from different states.
The pay scale and pay per rank are also different from state to state. Some states may allow applicants from other states to work in their state.
This page is created solely for the purpose of facilitating access to jobs published by different states of India.
|PSC Government Jobs 2022|
|UPSC Jobs||Staff Selection Commission Jobs||Manipur PSC Jobs||Maharashtra PSC Jobs|
|Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs||Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs||Mizoram PSC Jobs||Meghalaya PSC Jobs|
|Bihar PSC Jobs||Assam PSC Jobs||Nagaland PSC Jobs||Himachal Pradesh PSC Jobs|
|Goa PSC Jobs||Chhattisgarh PSC Jobs||Punjab PSC Jobs||Odisha PSC Jobs|
|Haryana PSC Jobs||Gujarat PSC Jobs||Sikkim PSC Jobs||Rajasthan PSC Jobs|
|Jharkhand PSC Jobs||Jammu & Kashmir PSC Jobs||Telangana PSC Jobs||Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs|
|Kerala PSC Jobs||Karnataka PSC Jobs||Uttarakhand PSC Jobs||Tripura PSC Jobs|
State Government Jobs Frequently Asked Questions
What are State Government Jobs?
State government jobs are nothing but jobs provided by the state government of India. However, there are almost 30 states available in India. In every state there will be a job opportunity available for job seekers. The fact is that it is sometimes difficult to get up-to-date information on the jobs available in each state government.
We cannot count the number of jobs available in all states of India. This is because there are hundreds and thousands of jobs under every state government. In order to assist the candidates to provide the latest government job vacancies for 2022 in various locations in India, this page is implemented.
What are the jobs of state government?
- State Government Services: Village Administrative Officers (VAO), various level of Officers, Tashildar, Motor Vehicle Inspectors, Assistants etc.
- State Govt owned Public Sector Companies Jobs: Engineers, Apprentices, Technicians etc.
- State Co-operative Bank Jobs: Assistants, Clerk, Officers, Managers.
- State Government Universities / Institutes: Faculty Posts (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor), Non Teaching Posts (Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Computer Assistant, Librarian etc.)
- State Govt Medical Services: Medical Officers, Specialists, Nurse, Lab Technicians etc.
- State Govt Primary, Higher Secondary Schools: Teachers, TGT, PGT, Physical Education Teacher etc.
- State Govt Police Department Jobs: Constable, Sub Inspector, Driver, Fireman etc.
- State Govt Forest Jobs: Forest Ranger, Forest Officer, Driver etc.
What are the eligibility for state govt jobs?
- Matriculation (10th, Xth Std, SSC, Madhyamik)
- 12th Class (10+2, Higher Secondary, XII standard)
- Degree (B.Com, B.Sc., B.A., BBM, BCA etc.)
- ITI, Diploma
- Professional Qualification (B.E., B.Tech, MBBS, B.L.)
Why Choose the State Government Jobs?
Some of the reasons include that it provides job security for people who prefer state government jobs. In addition to this, salary, flexible working hours, working environment, salary stability, career growth, employee insurance, promotions and much more are additional factors.
The best way to prepare for the latest government jobs is to read books and undergo training at an institute. As we have seen, many candidates prepare via the Internet by registering for courses via sites or online coaching. A simple piece of advice I can give you is that when preparing for a government job, you need to follow time management, plan the schedule, know your strengths and weaknesses, and get support from seniors. Dedication is the only key to success in landing the latest government jobs.