Government Jobs opens up a new way to turn your dream into reality. Every year, various recruitments take place in the government sector. Government Jobs of India is the best option for government job seekers. We are listing all government recruitment updates and notifications for 10th, 12th, ITI degree, engineering graduates and postgraduates etc.
Search and find government jobs in defence, jobs in railways, jobs in banking, jobs in teaching, jobs in research, jobs in healthcare, and more. We also include a list of latest and upcoming government sector appointments, internships and apprenticeships across India. Search and find the government jobs and find the guaranteed career as soon as possible.
|Category & Qualification wise Government Jobs 2022|
|Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||Central Govt Jobs|
|B.Tech Engineer Govt Jobs||Graduate Govt Jobs||Indian Post Office Jobs|
|Army Jobs||Navy Jobs||Airforce Jobs|
|UPSC Jobs||SSC Jobs||MBA Govt Jobs|
|MCA Govt Jobs||Law Graduate Govt Jobs||Diploma Govt Jobs|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass Govt Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|ITI Govt Jobs||-||-|
|PSC Government Jobs 2022|
|UPSC Jobs||Staff Selection Commission Jobs||Manipur PSC Jobs||Maharashtra PSC Jobs|
|Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs||Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs||Mizoram PSC Jobs||Meghalaya PSC Jobs|
|Bihar PSC Jobs||Assam PSC Jobs||Nagaland PSC Jobs||Himachal Pradesh PSC Jobs|
|Goa PSC Jobs||Chhattisgarh PSC Jobs||Punjab PSC Jobs||Odisha PSC Jobs|
|Haryana PSC Jobs||Gujarat PSC Jobs||Sikkim PSC Jobs||Rajasthan PSC Jobs|
|Jharkhand PSC Jobs||Jammu & Kashmir PSC Jobs||Telangana PSC Jobs||Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs|
|Kerala PSC Jobs||Karnataka PSC Jobs||Uttarakhand PSC Jobs||Tripura PSC Jobs|
|PSU Govt Jobs 2022|
|AAI Govt Jobs||CONCOR Govt Jobs||HLL Govt Jobs||NALCO Govt Jobs|
|BCCL Govt Jobs||CPCL Govt Jobs||HPCL Govt Jobs||NBCC Govt Jobs|
|BDL Govt Jobs||CSL Govt Jobs||HSCC Govt Jobs||NLC Govt Jobs|
|BEL Govt Jobs||DCI Govt Jobs||HUDCO Govt Jobs||NMDC Govt Jobs|
|BEML Govt Jobs||EDCIL Govt Jobs||IOCL Govt Jobs||NTPC Govt Jobs|
|BHEL Govt Jobs||EIL Govt Jobs||IRCTC Govt Jobs||OIL India Govt Jobs|
|BPCL Govt Jobs||GAIL Govt Jobs||IRCTC Govt Jobs||ONGC Govt Jobs|
|BSNL Govt Jobs||GRSE Govt Jobs||IREL Govt Jobs||POWER GRID Govt Jobs|
|CCL Govt Jobs||GSL Govt Jobs||ITPO Govt Jobs||SAIL Govt Jobs|
|Central Govt Jobs||HAL Govt Jobs||KIOCL Govt Jobs||SCI Govt Jobs|
|CIL Govt Jobs||HCL Govt Jobs||MTNL Govt Jobs||Vizag Steel Govt Jobs|
Government Jobs Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply for government jobs online?
First you need to open Governmentjobsofindia.com blog, then open Government job page and get latest State-wise Govt Jobs in India 2022, Govt PSU Jobs, PSC Government Jobs, Category & Qualification wise Government Jobs, PSC Name and Their Links.
How can I get a Government Job without a degree?
Getting a government job without a degree can be difficult. But the government has many job offers for applicants without a degree. Keep an eye on the official website of the relevant council for the job you want. The notice issued by the Government of India contains all the details related to the educational qualification required for the position.
How do I apply for Government Jobs in India?
According to the council, both online and offline, you can apply for government jobs. However, major organizations prefer to use online as it is more convenient and less time consuming for employees and employers. Before applying for any modality, the candidate should carefully read the official notification to avoid the rejection of the application by the respective recruitment committee.
How much do Government Jobs Pay?
- Every government job has its pay scale. It depends on the position, qualification, level, experience, etc. According to the latest salary scale revision, a government employee will receive a minimum of Rs. 23,000/- per month and a maximum of Rs. 25,00,000/- per month. You can find the salary for each position by consulting the official website of the council in question.
What are the Government Jobs available in India?
Following vacancies are Top Govt Jobs in India for 2022.
- UPSC Civil Service Exam
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam
- Railway Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
- IBPS Banking Exam – Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officers, Assistants, Management Trainees
- Railway Level 1 Posts
- Railway Group D posts
- Railway Para Medical Staff
- Police Jobs – Constables, Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Inspector etc.
- Banking Jobs – Clerk, Attendants, Assistants, Officer, Managers etc.
- PSU Jobs – Engineers, Trainees, Technician, Apprentices, Executives, Professionals etc.
What are the next government exams in 2022?
Many government exams are coming in 2022, and here are just a few. If you are interested, you can apply before the last application date.
- IBPS – Specialist Officer (Main Exam)
- IBPS – Clerk (Main Exam)
- NABARD – Development Assistant (Mains Exam)
- IBPS – Probationary Officer (Main Exam)
- Punjab and Sind Bank – Specialist Officer Online Exam
What is the eligibility age for government jobs?
- Minimum 18 years old for most newer government jobs. Maximum 56 years for deputy posts. The maximum age differs by position and designation.
- Age relaxation: 05 years old for SC/ST, 03 years old for OBC and more than 10 years old for people with disabilities.
What is the minimum qualification required for government jobs?
- Pass Minimum Standard VIII (8th Class), 10th / SSLC / Matric / SSC / Pass Standard X, 10+2 / Higher Secondary / Class 12 / Pass Standard XII, ITI, Diploma, B.E., B.Tech, Grade (B.Sc., B.A., B.Com, BCA, BBA, etc.) and Graduate (M.Sc., M.Com, M.A., M.Phil, MCA, MBA, M.E., M.Tech, Ph.D .)
Which government job is easy to get in India?
- Government jobs in railways, education and banking are easy to apply for and easy to get. Most vacancies in state and central government are open to lower level (group C, group D) and mid-level management positions. Selection for mid and lower level positions is based on a written/online exam or test with interview only.
Which Government Job is the best in India?
With a government job, candidates have the privilege of serving the country. Therefore, we can say that all government jobs are good. But if we search based on salary and reputation, here are some well-paid salaries that have a good reputation.
- Govt. PSU: BHEL, ONGC, Coal India, IOCL, HPCL, etc. The best part of PSU jobs is working fixed hours. The average CTC for a graduate engineer is Rs. 10,80,000/-
- Defense Services: Army, Navy or Coast Guard. You can learn to be more organized in your personal life and in your professional life. The average monthly salary of a deputy commander ranges from Rs 56,100 to Rs 1,77,500 per month.
- Civil Services: IAS, IPS, IFS. They are considered the highest residence of the Indian government. The average salary per month is Rs. 55,509/-
- Govt. IAS: Although the pressure of this position is high, the benefits are fantastic. With the revision of the salary scale, the average salary of a junior IAS officer is Rs. 56,100/-
- Govt. IFS: They are the brand ambassadors of the country. This work involves numerous trips and meetings with foreign diplomats. The benefits are great. The average salary of an IFS agent is Rs. 60,000/-
- Govt IPS: They maintain the law and order of the nation and are considered the true heroes of the country. The benefits offered are excellent. The average salary of an IPS officer between Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 2,25,000/
- State PSC: The jobs offered here are similar to those in the civil service. These include MRO, Tahsildar, RTO, etc. They are paid a good salary. The average salary is Rs 50,000/-
Which government jobs are in Demand?
Government jobs that are in high demand are:
- DRDO and ISRO. These works receive great respect in society. The salary paid is also good. Many scientists try to work for DRDO and ISRO.
- Indian Army. The Indian Army has currently won a colossal demand. They have one of the most respectful jobs in the country.
- Public functions such as IPS, IAS and IFS. They have a majority voice in all government decisions. It has the highest demand.
- Public utility commissions such as RTO and Tahsildar. They have a lot of power in the state. They intervene in certain decisions of the State.
- Government teachers and lecturers. This would be the most demanded job for women as they offer great flexibility.
What is the highest paid government position?
In India, few boards offer a high salary at entry level:
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- ISRO, DRDO (Scientists and Engineers)
- Public sector units (PSU Employment)
- Indian Forest Service (IFS)
- Teachers, lecturers in public educational establishments
- SSC, UPSC, PSC
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (ASO)
Why are government jobs the best in India?
They offer job security, good benefits, and a comfortable work-life balance. However, in recent years the private sector has begun to fill the void in many of these areas. So what are the benefits of a government job that are worth it?
Indian government jobs have long been considered the most secure and comfortable jobs. They provide people with a sense of job security not found in the private sector. Moreover, these jobs also have several other advantages that make them more attractive compared to private sector jobs.