Axis Bank Personal Loan Status – It is equally crucial for you to verify the status of your personal loan after you have applied for one. You can use a number of techniques to determine the status of your personal loan. We’ll look at the ways in which you can monitor the progress of your personal loan. Customers of Axis Bank have access to a range of personal finance products. A personal loan is one of the services that you as a consumer can use.
By visiting the Axis Bank website or your local branch, you can submit an application for a personal loan. Via a number of alternatives offered by the bank, customers who have applied for an Axis Bank Personal Loan can quickly check the progress of their application. Let’s go over the numerous ways you can find out the status of your Axis Bank personal loan.
Personal Loan Status 2023 for Axis Bank
Home loans from Axis Bank are available to various borrower types at various rates. Currently, a home loan’s minimum interest rate is 6.90% annually. Salaried people receive house loans from Axis Bank at lower rates than self-employed customers. Following application, the bank will check the information, and if you are approved, you can receive funding. To find out how far the bank has processed the loan, the applicant can check the status of the personal loan. We discover from this post that there are several ways to verify the status of a personal loan.
Comparison of Axis Bank Personal Loan vs Other Lenders
|Comparison of Axis Bank Personal Loan vs Other Lenders|
|Banks/NBFCs||Interest Rates (p.a.)|
|Axis Bank||10.25% onwards|
|HDFC Bank||10.25% – 21%|
|SBI||9.60% – 13.85%|
|PNB||7.90% – 14.50%|
|ICICI Bank||10.25% onwards|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.25% onwards|
|IndusInd Bank||10.49% onwards|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% – 23%|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.00% onwards|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards|
Processing Charge for Personal Loans at Axis Bank
|Processing Charge for Personal Loans at Axis Bank|
|Charges for instrument returns||Rs 339 per instance + GST|
|Swap Charges (Cheque/Instrument)||Rs 500 per instance + GST|
|Penal Interest||@ 24% p.a. i.e., 2% per month on overdue installment|
|Duplicate statement issuance charges||Rs 250 per instance per set + GST|
|Duplicate Amortization Schedule issuance charges||Rs 250 per instance per set + GST|
|Credit Information Companies Report issuance charges||Rs 50 per instance per set + GST|
|No dues certificate generation charges (duplicate)||Rs 50 per instance per set + GST|
|Stamp duty charges||As per state stamp|
|Foreclosure charges||For 0-12 months: 5%
For 13-24 months: 4%
For 25-36 months: 3%
More than 36 months: 2%
Documents Needed for a Personal Loan from Axis Bank
- KYC documents and a fully completed application form with a recent passport-size photo (Driving Licence, Passport, Aadhar Card, Job Card duly signed by State Government official through NREGA, Voter ID Card,Letter issued by National Population Register with details of name and address)
- Evidence of Birth Date (Birth Certificate, PAN Card, Passport, School Leaving Certificate, Aadhar Card, Driving License)
- Signature Evidence (Passport, Bank Verification, PAN Card)
- Income Proof (
- One year’s worth of employment documentation
- Two months’ worth of bank statements (3)
- Every document must be self-attested.
How to Verify the Status of an Axis Bank Personal Loan
Up to 1% of the loan amount may be charged by Axis Bank, with a minimum charge of Rs 10,000. An advance processing cost of Rs 10,000 plus GST is taken at the time of application login. Under any situations, such as loan refusal or application return, etc., this cost is not refundable. After a loan is disbursed, the balance processing charge, if any, is collected.
Together with banking, insurance, and other investment services, the bank also offers detailed and beneficiary services. It permits lending services where a person may obtain goods like personal loans to assist them in dealing with financial or business difficulties. Consumers should go to the bank or the official website to apply for a “Personal Loan.”
By use of an Axis Bank Account
- To access your account, go to the main Axis Bank website page and click the login link. https://retail.axisbank.co.in
- Go to the Loans area of the menu and look for any outstanding loans.
- If you have applied for any loans, the system will show that here, along with your loan status.
By means of Application ID
- Visit the Axis Bank main internet gateway.
- Go to the “Browse Products” link on the homepage and select “Personal Loan,” where additional alternatives will appear.
- Choose “Important Links” from the list, then select the Related Links tab.
- The ‘Check Your Loan Status‘ tab should be selected.
- Click the “Enquiry” button after entering your Application ID, date of birth, and Captcha Code.
Through an APP on a mobile device
- Download the Mobile Banking app to your phone from the Google Play Store or the ITunes Store.
- To continue, install and launch the app. Under the menu, find the list of Axis Bank goods.
- Use your reference number to select “Loan” and then to check the status of your outstanding loan.
- For Bank customers connect in to your mobile application and check your “Personal Loan” status immediately.