BRO Recruitment 2023: BRO Recruitment 2023 for experienced and recent Class 10 holders. Border Road Organization Vacancy 2021 for HSC, 10+2, ITI Indians Job Vacancies for Multi Skilled Workers, Electrician, Mechanic, Driver, Painter, Welder, Stamper, Assistant, etc.
The Frontier Roads Organization (BRO) General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF) is soliciting applications from qualified Indian nationals for the recruitment of multi-skilled workers, draftsmen, supervisors, Indian printers and shop keepers to fill 320 vacancies. The last date to receive the application will be November 10, 2023.
|BRO Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 246 Supervisor, Welder & Other Posts Notification|
|Name of the Post||BRO Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 246 Supervisor, Welder & Other Posts|
|Application Fee||For General, EWS & Ex-Service man Candidates: Rs 50/-
For Other Backward class Candidates: Rs 50/-
For Schedule Caste & Tribe: NIL
For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities: NIL
Payment Mode: Through Online Mode
|Important Dates||Last Date for Receipt of Application NE States & UT States: 60 Days
Last Date for Receipt of Application for NE & UT States: 10-11-2023
|Age Limit||Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit for Sl.No. 1 to 8: 27 Years
Maximum Age Limit for Sl.No. 9 & 10: 25 Years
|Qualification||Candidates Should Possess 10+2, Diploma/ Bachelors Degree|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Detailed Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Guidelines for Online Application||Click here|
BRO Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 246 Supervisor, Welder & Other Posts
What is the BRO Recruitment Selection Process:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Practical Test (Trade Test)
- Written Test
What is the BRO Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹50/- for general early warning systems, including ex-military and OBC candidates.
- There is no fee for SC, ST, physically disabled.
- The fee can be paid through the online payment method (SBI Online).
How to Apply BRO Recruitment?
- An eligible candidate must submit the application only in a specific format and must sign in the specified places.
- The application must be on good quality A4 size paper (75 GSM) using only one side. Candidates are requested to write the word “Application” for the position ________ Category UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ESM/CPL, Weight Percent Essential Qualifications ________ at the top of the envelope when submitting the application form .
- Complete applications must be submitted to Commandant GREF Center, Dighi Camp, Pune-411 015 within 45 days of the announcement date.
- Deadline to receive the application from all regions, that is, from candidates residing in the plains and from candidates in the states Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahol, Spiti and Panji, Champa District Subdivision in Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh, Leh and Ladakh Division (Utah), Andaman and Nicobar Islands (Utah) and Lakshadweep (UT) until 11/10/2023.