When traveling or using many services, the Corona vaccination certificate is essential. Today, a Covid vaccination certificate is required for interstate travel, making train and bus reservations, attending job interviews, and traveling abroad, among other things. Therefore, having a mobile or physical copy of the vaccination certificate becomes vital.
Corona Vaccination Certificate
The Corona vaccination certificate is a document issued by the government that certifies that the person is vaccinated for international travel. Data, such as your full name, can be found on the Covid vaccination certificate. Names of father and mother, age, date of birth, address and photograph as given on the Aadhar card. The Covid vaccination certificate can be printed on a printer or saved as a PDF on a mobile device. The vaccination certificate can also be found in government-approved digital apps such as Digilocker and Umang App.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download
This is for many people who want to download Corona Vaccination Certificate. The process can take many forms, depending on how the person wants their case published, but we’ve put them all together in one guide, so you don’t miss a step. We recommend users to read this step carefully and obtain the certificate only from trusted applications.
Covid Vaccination Certificate 2022 Download PDF
- You can download the Corona vaccination certificate via WhatsApp.
- First, register the following phone number: +91 9013151515.
- Send a Whatsapp message to this number with the phrase “Covid Certificate” in the subject line.
- Now enter the OTP that was sent to the phone number.
- The Corona Vaccination Certificate PDF will be sent to you via Whatsapp.
- For future use, you can upload your vaccination certificate.
Vaccination Certificate by Mobile Number
- To get started, head over to the Cowin site or download the Cowin app from the official site.
- Then go to the Download certificates section.
- With Cowin app, you can enter your mobile number and get an OTP on your registered phone number.
- Click Download Vaccination Certificate after entering the correct OTP.
- You can download the vaccine certificate by mobile number in three simple steps.
Download Covid vaccine certificate by Aarogya Setu app
- Go to the Cowin tab in the Aarogya Setup app on your smartphone. It should be noted that if you haven’t used this app for a while, you will need to log in again.
- Select “Vaccination Certificate” from the drop-down menu.
- Next, enter your recipient reference ID, which you should have received when registering the vaccination.
- Press the “Get Certificate” button to complete the process when you are done. You will get a PDF of the vaccination certificate through the app.
How to Download Covid Certificate through Umang App?
- On your mobile device, go to the App Store/Play Store.
- Umang app is what you are looking for.
- Umang app can be downloaded and installed.
- Please log in and choose the “What’s New” icon.
- Select Upload Vaccination Certificate in the Cowin tab.
- Enter the name of the person who will receive the certificate.
- Take a printout for future reference.
How to Download Covid Certificate through Digilocker App?
- Open Google Play/App Store.
- Digilocker can be found on the Internet.
- Log in to the Digilocker app.
- Now choose “Central Government” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW) option.
- Select “Certificate of Vaccination” from the drop-down menu.
- Now enter your 13 digit referral ID.
- To download, click the Download button.
2nd Dose Vaccine Certificate
The article describes several simple techniques to obtain the 2nd Covid vaccine certificate. We will send you a link so you can print your Covid vaccine certificate. The 2nd dose certificate is now available on your mobile device. People will have easy-to-follow instructions for doing so. When you receive your second dose of the Covid vaccine, you will receive a confirmation message on the mobile phone number you provided at the time of your vaccination.
This letter provides information about your vaccination as well as your registration number. In addition, this message will contain a link to open a website on your mobile phone. Enter your mobile number on this page, click Get OTP, then sign in. You will receive a PDF of the second Covid dose certificate on your mobile device upon login. Thank you for taking the time to read this post on Covid Vaccine Certificate. Download Covid dose certificate from Cowin.gov.in by Mobile Number India.