Covid Vaccine Certificate Download 2024 via Aadhaar Number or Mobile Number. After receiving the first dose of the vaccine, the government issues a vaccination certificate confirming that a person has been vaccinated. The vaccination certificate contains all the beneficiary’s basic data. India is in the midst of the second wave of Covid19 and this month has recorded over 4 lakhs of coronavirus infection cases per day for four consecutive days. To combat this highly contagious disease, the government has authorized the vaccination of all people over the age of 18 from May 1.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download 2024
According to the Union Health Ministry, India is now the fastest country in the world to administer 17 crore doses of the Covid19 vaccine. Ministry data shows that to date, a total of 17,01,76,603 vaccine doses have been administered in 24,70,799 sessions. Two vaccines are currently administered in India: Covishield, developed by the Serum Institute of India (SII), and Covaxin from Bharat Biotech. After the first dose of vaccine is received, the government issues a vaccination certificate confirming that a person has been vaccinated.
This is released immediately after the person receives the first dose. The certificate contains all the basic details of the beneficiary, such as name, age, gender, as well as all the vaccination details. Under the vaccination details, you can find details such as the name of the vaccine, the date the first dose was received, the next due date, where the person was vaccinated and by whom. So if you have received your dose, the next thing to do is to upload the vaccination certificate.
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate 2024
The Covid19 vaccination certificate download 2024 from the Cowin portal and the Aarogya Setu application. Here we will guide you through the simple steps to download the Covid19 vaccination certificate of both.
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate from Cowin?
- Visit the professional internet site of Cowin i.e. https://www.cowin.gov.in/
- Click at the Sign In/Register button
- Sign in the use of your registered cell wide variety after which input the one-time password or OTP acquired on that wide variety.
- Once you log in, there can be a Certificate tab beneath neath your name.
- Click the download button to get the gentle replica of your vaccination certificate.
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate from the Aarogya Setu app?
- Open the app on your phone (You can download the Aarogya Setu app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store if it is not already installed)
- Log in with your mobile number and click on the Cowin tab at the top.
- Enter your 13 digit beneficiary reference ID after clicking the Vaccination certificate option
- Click the download button to get the vaccination certificate
How to download Cowin Vaccination Certificate from Digilocker App
The Digilocker application allows you to store your various personal documents such as the Aadhar card, driving license, etc. This app also stores the data of various other Indian government departments. You can download the Corona vaccination certificate from the DigiLocker app by following these steps.
- Visit the Play Store to download and install the DigiLocker app if you haven’t already.
- Now go through the registration process in the app by entering details such as name, date of birth, gender, security PIN, cell phone number, Aadhar number, and phone number. messaging.
- Now after registering go to the Central Government tab and click on Ministry of Family Health and Welfare (MoHFW).
- You will see an option labeled “Vaccine Certified”.
- Click on the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13-digit Reference ID to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
How to download Corona Vaccine Certificate From Umang App
- Using the Umang app and downloading the Covid vaccine certificate is really easy. See these steps to get the process of downloading vaccination certificates from the UMANG app.
- Open the UMANG application. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, go to the Play Store and download the app from there.
- Open the app on your phone and find the “What’s New” section.
- In the “What’s New” section, you will find a tab called Cowin.
- Click on Cowin and press the Download vaccination certificate option.
- Now enter your mobile number and also enter the OTP which has just been sent to your mobile.
- Confirm beneficiary name and download the Covid vaccination certificate from there.
Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate 2024
To download the Covid 2 vaccination record, many simple ways are described in the article. We will provide you with a direct link to download the vaccination certificate, a few simple steps are provided.
When you receive your second dose of the Covid vaccine, you will receive a confirmation message on the mobile number provided at the time of vaccination.
In this message you will receive information about your registration number and your vaccine. In this message, you will receive a link that will open a page on your mobile number.
On this page, you need to enter your mobile number and click Get OTP and Connect.
When logging in, a PDF of the Covid certificate. of the second dose of the vaccine will be delivered to your mobile. For more information regarding the COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate, please comment in the comment box below.