The CoWIN application Registration is currently in the pre-product phase. It contains the records of fitness agents who may be the first to get vaccinated. Two Covid-19 vaccines have been cleared by Drug Control General of India (DCGI) approval for limited emergency use.
Serum Institute of India and Bharat Biotech are ready to provide vaccines for the primary segment of vaccination which allows you to include frontline people accompanied with the help of people over 50 years of age. For the additional vaccination process, the imperative authorities used software called CoWIN (Covid Vaccine Intelligence Work).
On December 23, 2020, IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad announced a challenge to strengthen the CoWIN system, which will be a digital platform for the introduction of the vaccine in the country. Prasad even announced a cash prize of Rs 40 lakh and Rs 20 lakh respectively for the top 2 contestants.
Cowin App Registration Process
Ordinary people are currently unable to register for the upcoming coronavirus pandemic vaccine as only officials have access at this time.
Once the application is operational, it will consist of four modules: user administration form, beneficiary registration, beneficiary vaccination and recognition, and status update.
Once online, the CoWIN app or website will offer 3 registration alternatives, such as self-registration, individual registration, and bulk download.
The logistics have not yet been disclosed. Maybe the government will organize camps where people can go and the authorities will register them for the vaccine.
In addition, investigators and district administrators will also be able to register multiple beneficiaries.
Documents to Register on CoWIN
Individuals will need to upload a photo ID to register. It can be Aadhar card, Driving license, PAN card and others.
Union health minister Dr Harshvardhan said vaccination will be free for frontline workers.
The cost to the public has not yet been revealed.
- Currently, this mobile application is intended for users of the CoWIN Facility license to perform the following functions as vaccinators, supervisors and enumerators.
- Beneficiary Registration: Based on the priority group identified by the Government of India, the beneficiary can be registered on the application.
- Recipient Verification – Recipient information can be entered into an encrypted form that can be used to ensure that the vaccine is being administered to the correct recipient. This is applicable at the time of registration and vaccination.
- Aadhaar Authentication: To ensure elimination of duplicates, Aadhaar authentication of beneficiary can be performed from the utility in the form of OTP and demographic authentication. This is relevant at the time of registration or at the time of validation.
- Immunization Status: Depending on the dosing regimen, the recipient’s immunization status can change from unvaccinated to partially vaccinated and from partially vaccinated to fully vaccinated.
You can access the CoWIN App download, Registration Process portal using the www.CoWIN.gov.in link and click on the “Save/access to you” tab to register for COVID19 vaccination.
|Cowin Website||Click Here|
CoWIN App Download
First of all, the CoWIN app is not useful, but when you downloaded an app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store, it won’t work. You should refrain from downloading such applications or offering them access to your private data.
The application is currently in the pre-production phase. It contains data from health officials who will be the first to be vaccinated. More than Rs 75 lakhs of health officials have already been registered.