The Cowin portal 2024 is part of the Government of India web portal, which was launched on January 16, 2021 to provide registration of vaccination against SARS-CoV-2. By using this portal, a person can not only book an appointment for vaccination, but also can use this portal to upload vaccination certificate, correct vaccination certificate and many more. The cowin.gov.in portal provides various services to Indian citizens. Through this, you will get detailed information about the portal, so keep reading this article till the end.
Cowin Portal 2024
The Co-WIN portal i.e. @cowin.gov.in is used for various activities related to immunization. A person can use this portal so easily. The portal is available in many languages such as English, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Assamese, Gujarati and Oriya. Whether you belong to any state in India, you can use this portal for different immunization services. Once you have not yet been vaccinated, you can register through the portal by visiting it.
The web portal i.e. Cowin Portal is owned and operated by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Using this portal, Indian citizens can apply for vaccination, with the launch of the portal, the government has offered frontline workers to get vaccinated with the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, starting from March 1, 2021, the registration of vaccination for people aged 45 to 60 has begun
Since May 8, 2021, the Government of India has invited citizens over the age of 18 to register for vaccination. As of October 21, 2021, more than one billion doses of vaccination have been taken, having reached the goal of one million, the vaccination registry for young people aged 15 to 17 also began from January 03, 2022 and then, the registration of precautionary doses for the first line. worker and elderly (who took the first dose of the vaccine at least 39 weeks ago) as of January 10, 2022.
Co-WIN Portal Overview 2024
|Launched by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India 2024|
|Launched on||16 January 2021|
|Portal Type||National Government Portal|
|Purpose||To provide vaccination registration and many other services related to SARS-CoV-2 vaccination|
|Benefit||Registration for Vaccination, Vaccine Certificate Download, Vaccine Certificate Correction, Vaccine Certificate Verification & many more.|
|Available Languages||English, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Assamese, Gujarati and Priya|
Covid Vaccine Registration 2024
The step-by-step procedures for registering vaccination are described below, please refer to the following steps and follow them carefully.
- To register for the Covid vaccine, you need to visit the Co-WIN portal i.e. @cowin.gov.in.
- After visiting the cowin.gov.in portal, tap on the Login/Sign Up option, the option will be available on the top right corner.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option, you will be redirected to another web page where you will be asked to fill in the mobile number, enter the mobile number and tap on the Get OTP option.
- After tapping on the option mentioned above, you will receive an OTP on the entered mobile number, fill in the OTP and then tap on the Verify and continue button.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option, you will be on the next page where you will find an option + Add Member, click on the option.
- After clicking on the option mentioned above, you will be prompted to enter name, choose gender, enter year of birth, choose photo ID proof and enter photo ID number, fill in and choose required credentials , then press the Add button.
Registration Fees for vaccination in Cowin Portal 2024
If you register your vaccination through the Cowin portal, you will not have to pay any fees. Because no fees will be charged for vaccination in public hospitals. On the Cowin portal, you will get the list of all government registered hospitals. If you wish, you can also get vaccinated by going to private hospitals.
So you will also have to pay. But this payment has been set separately for all private hospitals. But according to the government, this fee has been set at Rs.250/- per vaccination. Cowin Portal has made this vaccination free so that citizens whose financial system is not good can also get vaccinated.
What is the process to register in Cowin Portal 2024?
- To register on the Cowin portal, you must first go to the official website.
- After that, on the home page, you need to click on the Register/Login option.
- After clicking, the following page will open.
- In this you have to fill OTP by entering your mobile number.
- After filling out, you must select a photo ID proof from the menu and provide the ID number.
- Click on it and enter your name, gender, date of birth, etc. exactly correctly.
- After the presentation, you can register for your vaccination.
How to add members in Cowin Portal?
- On Cowin Portal you can register for 3 candidates.
- After signing up, you need to select the Add More option on the home page.
- After selecting, you must fill in all the details for that candidate in the same way.
- Then you need to click Add option.
- After clicking, you will receive a confirmation message.
- After that, the member will be added to your account.
How to delete members in Cowin Portal?
- After registration, the home page will open.
- In this, you need to click on Account Details.
- In this you can remove any member.
- After clicking on it, you will have the delete option in front of the member’s name.
- Click on the name of the member you want to remove.
How to register in Umang App?
- First of all, you have to go to the Play Store and install the Umang app.
- After installing, open the app.
- First of all, you have to give your mobile number on it.
- After that, you have to fill out OTP.
- After filling in the one-time password, the application will be verified.
- Then you have to select the option of Cowin in it.
- After selecting you to have to register yourself.
How to register in Aarogya Setu?
- Go to the Play Store and install the Arogya Setu app.
- After installing, open the app and enter your number.
- An OTP will come on your number.
- You have to fill out the OTP.
- After the verification is complete, you will have to register.
How to book Slot for vaccination in Cowin Portal?
- To book slots, you have to click on the link to the online portal.
- After clicking, the home page will open in which you have to select the option of Register/Login.
- On the next page, you have to enter your number.
- After entering the number, fill out the OTP.
- After filling out the OTP, you will be signed in to your account.
- In that, you have to click on the option of name and details.
- You will find your schedule in it, click on it.
- In which you can book your appointment.
- You can search your nearest Vacancies Center with the help of your PIN Code and District.
- After selecting the recruitment center, you will have to fill in your date and time as per the available slot.
- After selecting, you click on the option to book to finance your appointment.
- You have to download it for vaccination.
How to do certificate verification in Cowin Portal?
- Click on the link to the official website for verification.
- After clicking, click on the Verify Certificate option.
- You’ll find this option in the top right corner of your screen.
- After clicking, the following page will open.
- In this, you need to click on Scan QR Code option.
- Clicking it will open your device’s camera.
- Once the verification is complete, you will receive a message that the verification was successful.
- Your details like name, age, gender, dosage details etc. will be available in this message.