E Gram Swaraj Portal 2024: Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched E-Gram Swaraj portal on egramswaraj.gov.in on National Panchayati Raj Day i.e. April 24, 2020. Apart from this, all users of Android phones can now even download the E Gram Swaraj APK mobile app from Google. Play Store (direct link here). The newly launched eGramSwaraj portal and app will help in discovering the skillful work of Panchayat, details of Panchayat Sachiv and Panch. PM Modi is also launching Swamitva Scheme as an integrated property validation solution for rural areas.
Strengthen e-governance in Panchayati Raj (PRI) institutions, central government. eGramSwaraj has launched a user-friendly web portal and mobile application. eGramSwaraj aims to bring greater transparency in decentralized planning, progress reporting and work-based accounting. eGramSwaraj app is a simplified work based accounting app for Panchayati Raj. Check the complete process to access the E Gram Swaraj portal and download the application.
E Gram Swaraj Portal (egramswaraj.gov.in) by PM Modi
The direct link to access the E-Gram Swaraj Portal launched by PM Narendra Modi is given below:-
- Official Web Portal Link: https://egramswaraj.gov.in/
- The homepage of the eGramSwaraj web portal will appear as shown below:
- In this portal of E Gram Swaraj, people can check created wise gram panchayat profile, approved GPDPs, physical progress reports, financial progress integration and start geolocation.
- The financial progress report is also available on the E-Gram Swaraj portal which appears as below:
- This progress report is made up of details like status name, no. of reserved receipt, value of receipts (collections/payments), no. frozen receipt, frozen receipts/payments. Here you can check the progress of the day and the whole exercise.
E-Gram Swaraj Life Cycle / Reports
The life cycle of E-Gram Swaraj has been described below along with the reports available, firstly check the lifecycle components:-
A) Gram Panchayat profiling.
B) Action plan creation.
C) Activity output.
D) Progress reporting.
E) Geo-tagging of assets.
F) Finances and accounting.
Reports The reports of E-Gram Swaraj includes Panchayat Profile, Planning, Accounting & PFMS Dashboard.
Highlights of eGramSwaraj Portal / App
|Official portal URL||https://egramswaraj.gov.in/|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||24th April 2020|
|Mobile App Name||eGramSwaraj|