Garden Reach Shipbuilder & Engineer Ltd (GRSE) has issued a notice for the GRSE recruitment 2023 of trade trainees, graduates and technical trainees. Candidates who are interested in the details of the vacancy and who meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notice and apply online.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 16-07-2023 from 14:00 HRS
- Last Date for Apply Online: 05-08-2023 up to 23:59 HRS
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2023)
- Minimum Age Limit: 14 Years
- Maximum Age Limit Sl.No.I: 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit Sl.No.II: 20Years
- Maximum Age Limit Sl.No. III, IV: 26 Years
- Candidates born on or before 01-09-2008 & Candidates born on or after 01-09-2002
- Age relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
|1||Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI)||163||AITT|
|2||Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||40||10th standard / Madhyamik or Equivalent|
|3||Graduate Apprentice||16||Degree (Engg/ Technology)|
|4||Technician Apprentice||30||Diploma (Engg)|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
GRSE Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Trade Apprentice (ex-ITI): Applicants must have passed the All India Trade Test (AITT) for Artisans Training Program and hold a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by the National Training Council Vocational (NCVT), Government. of India in the respective trade links.
- Commercial Apprentice (New): Applicants must have passed the Standard/Madhyamik Class 10 exam or recognized Central/State Board equivalent.
GRSE Apprentice 2023 Selection Process:
- Selection based on merit list.
- The merit list is based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination in each trade/discipline, i.e. AITT under CTS for Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI), Engineering Degree Examination for Graduate Apprentice and Diploma Examination in engineering for technical apprentice.
How to Apply GRSE Jobs 2023?
- All eligible applicants should apply online through the GRSE Online Application Portal (jobapply.in/grse2023app).
- Applicants are advised to have a valid email address, mobile phone number, and a scanned copy of their passport-sized color photograph (maximum size 100KB) ready before starting to complete the online application. .
- The email id and mobile number provided in the online application must remain valid for at least one year.
- After submitting the online application, take a hard copy of the completed, auto-generated application form and place the applicant’s and parent/guardian’s signature in the designated places.
- The deadline for registering online applications is 05/08/2023.
- For any queries please email [email protected].