India Post GDS Recruitment has declared vacancies for the recruitment of Gramin Dav Sevaks which is a golden opportunity for government job aspirants (GDS). In India, there are over 38,926 job vacancies in 35 states. Candidates interested in applying for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 must have completed their Grade 10 education.
India Post Recruitment GDS 2022
The Indian Postal Service (India Post) needs Gramin Dak Sevaks. This is the best opportunity for all people who wish to apply for a position in any ministry to do so immediately. Moreover, it is a great opportunity for all unemployed job seekers across the country.
According to their recruitment campaign, India Post will recruit 38,925 Gramin Dak Sevaks across the country. According to the official recruitment notice, candidates from all over India would be considered for the India Post GDS recruitment 2022. Gramin Dak Sevak positions are accessible in all 35 states of the world and the application process is easy.
Candidates who wish to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 must first meet the minimum eligibility requirements. The minimum requirement to be considered for the position is a 10th grade diploma. Also, applicants for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak should not be older than 40 at the time of application. All candidates interested in applying for India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 should know that the recruitment will take place on Tuesday, May 2, 2022, as the registration procedure will start today. All applicants must submit their application forms by the specified deadline of June 5, 2022.
GDS Post India Notification 2022
It is worth mentioning that the India Post GDS registration process has started today, 2nd May 2022 and will continue till the end of the year. Candidates interested in applying should do so no later than June 5, 2022. Applications are accepted online at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applicants must have a valid email address.
Those selected as Branch Postmasters (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmasters (ABPM) and Dak Sevaks would receive salaries of Rs. 12,000 for BPM positions and Rs. 10,000 for ABPM/Dak Sevak positions, respectively. This time there will be no test. The only thing that will be prepared is a list of merits.
A working knowledge of cycling is a prerequisite for all GDS positions. The candidate’s knowledge of driving scooters or motorcycles may be considered equivalent to knowledge of driving bicycles in some cases.
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2022?
- To register on the site, visit the official site, which is the official platform of India Post.
- You will now need to click on the Register button.
- Fill out the form with all of your personal information, including your name, date of birth, email address, mobile phone number, and any other information requested on the page.
- Click the Submit button to send the information to the server.
- Enter your phone number and the OTP on the page will verify your phone number.
- Next, you must make the payment.
- After making the payment, save the proof of payment on your computer.
- To pay offline, you can go to the Post Office and pay in cash if you prefer.
- The application form must be completed once the money has been received.
- You will be asked to provide information about yourself, your education and other vital factors.
- You must upload all scanned documents requested on the website.
- It would be best if you choose your posting preferences now, which may vary depending on your geographic location.
- You must then preview the application form.
- After submitting the form, make a copy to have it handy.
India Post GDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To be eligible for all the approved categories of GDS, the candidate must have a Certificate of Passing High School Examination from any recognized Board of Education in India, with Mathematics and English (which whether or not they were studied as compulsory or optional subjects) as the only subjects passed. in the 10th standard.
India Post GDS Recruitment Selection Process 2022
Candidates’ online applications will be used to create an automatically generated merit list, which will be used to make selections against the guidelines. Higher education diplomas will not receive any additional weight. When finalizing the selection, only grades acquired in 10th grade of authorized Meetings will be taken