IOCL Assam Nursing Recruitment 2022: Applications from Indian women are invited for admission into the BSc (Nursing) Course at Assam Oil College of Nursing and GNM Course at Assam Oil School of Nursing at IOCL ( AOD), Digboi. Only single women can apply. The deadline for submitting applications is June 18, 2022.
IOCL Nursing Course Details:
- B.Sc (Nursing) course will be a full time regular course for a duration of 04 years.
- General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM) course will be a full time regular course for a duration of 03 years.
IOCL Nursing Age Limit: Minimum 17 to Maximum 24 years as on 31/05/2022. Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
IOCL Nursing Stipend: Selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated stipend per month for 1st year – ₹ 2,800/-; 2nd year – ₹ 3,000/-; 3rd year – ₹ 3,200/-; and for 4th year – ₹ 3,400/-
IOCL Nursing Educational Qualifications:
- HSSLC (i.e 10+2 / Matric with 12th Class) with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English Core/ English Elective with minimum aggregate of 50% Marks for General/ EWS/ OBC category and 45% Marks for SC/ ST/ PwBD category.
- The qualification should be from a Government recognized board under AHSEC/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as BE/B.Tech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA etc. or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
IOCL Nursing Selection Process: Selection would be based on Written Test (120 minutes duration) and Documents Verification.
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment?
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through IOCL Online Application Portal (aocnadmission.in). The candidates are required to uploaded required scanned documents. The last date for submission of online applications is 18/06/2022.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Apply On portal||Click Here|