The Life Insurance Corporation has issued the PDF Notice LIC AAO Recruitment 2022 of Many Assistant Administrative Officers. Candidates who want to work for the largest insurance company in the world and earn a good LIC AAO salary. Candidates interested in joining the LIC should read this article to understand the procedure for hiring the LIC AAO.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2022
Every year, Life Insurance Corporation, a leading insurance company, seeks qualified candidates for various positions in the government sector, providing an opportunity for thousands of people. The LIC AAO recruitment process 2022 will select candidates for the positions of Assistant Engineer (AE), Assistant Architect, AAO Chartered Accountant, Actuarial, Legal, Rajbhasha and Information Technology.
The main objective of the LIC AAO test is to provide students with excellent job prospects for a leading insurance company. Interested candidates should read this article to learn more about LIC AAO and AE 2022 and bookmark this website for future updates on LIC AAO and AE 2022.
IC AAO Recruitment Exam Date
• In May 2022, LIC recruitment for AAO Post will be announced.
• The date of the LIC AAO 2022 exam will be announced in the full notice.
• Additionally, LIC AAO 2022 Recruitment Notice includes enrollment dates.
• The results dates are announced below in the notice.
• Once the admission card is available, candidates can check the dates of their exams.
• If you do not have an admission card, you will not be able to take the exam.
2022 AAO LIC Notification
According to the LIC AAO recruitment 2022, there are about 500 administrative assistant vacancies. However, candidates must confirm their eligibility as only graduates are eligible to apply for the LIC AAO recruitment 2022. If you are below 35 years of age, you can apply for the LIC AAO recruitment.
Applicants should be aware that the LIC recruitment screening process consists of two written exams followed by an interview. This is to tell you that the LIC AAO Notice 2022 will be released in the month of May. If you wish to apply online for the LIC AAO Recruitment 2022, you must go to licindia.in.
LIC AAO Hiring Fee
Below is the fee structure for LIC AAS Recruitment 2022:
• Registration fees in the general category are Rs 700/-.
• Application fees for SC/ST candidates are Rs 85/-.
• Registration fees for ex-military and other categories are Rs 700/-.
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria
• Applicants must have graduated from an accredited university. Also, the applicant must be an Indian citizen.
• If you have completed your undergraduate or graduate studies and are not behind in any relevant subject, be sure to apply.
• Applicants should have good communication skills, working knowledge of computers and other characteristics.
• Applicants must be fluent in the native language of a given region.
• Candidates must be between 21 and 30 years old.
• There is no minimum percentage requirement.
LIC AAO 2022 Application – Required Documents
Following documents required for the LIC AAO 2022 registration. Then when you fill the LIC AAO 2022 application form, you need to upload or produce these documents. The details of the Life Insurance Corporation Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment Notice 2022 are listed below.
• Adhar card.
• Phone number
• Courier identification.
• Recognized university degree.
How to apply for the LIC AAO 2022?
• On your mobile device, go to Licindia.in.
• Second, select the Career option.
• Then select LIC AAO 2022 Recruitment.
• To continue, click the Apply button.
• After that, you need to register with your email address and complete the LIC AAO 2022 application form.
• To complete the form, upload your photo and sign.