PM Kisan Helpline Number and PM Kisan Help Desk
If you have any problems or questions regarding the PM-Kisan Yojna, you can contact on the PM Kisan Helpline Number and PM Kisan Help Desk. Full details on how to contact PM Kisan Support are provided below. You can contact the state office of PM Kisan by email address. Email addresses for all states are listed below.
PM Kisan Helpline Numbers:
PM Kisan Scheme Central Officer Address
Scheme Related Issue
- Shri Sanjay Agarwal Secretary, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001
- Shri Rajesh Verma, Additional Secretary Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001
- Shri Vivek Agarwal, Joint Secretary & CEO-PM KISAN, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001
Fund Transfer Related Issue
- Shri Bimbadhar Pradhan, Additional Secretary & Financial Advisor Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi 110 001. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sh.Binod Kumar, Chief Controller & Accounts Secretary Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001
ICT Related Issue
Dr Ranjna Nagpal, Deputy Director General National Informatics Centre
|PM Kisan Nodal/ District Contact Search||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Helpline Number/ Help Desk||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Official Website||https://pmkisan.gov.in/|
PM Kisan Helpline Number and Help Desk FAQ
How do I know if his name is on the list of beneficiaries?
There are three ways for a person to find out whether or not their name is on the list of beneficiaries. These are:
- Panchayats will display the list of names
- System-generated text messages will be sent by the State or Union Territory government
- The name can be found at Farmers Corner on the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi portal
What documents need to be submitted on PM-KISAN portal to enjoy the benefits?
The following information must be provided:
- Category (SC/ST)
- Bank account number and IFSC code
- phone number
- Aadhar number (alternative documents will be allowed until March 31 for Assam, Meghalaya and J&K)
Can tenants, people who farm land not in their name, get the benefits?
No, the money is only given to people who own the land.
What will happen if someone has given incorrect information to receive benefits under the scheme?
The beneficiary will be responsible and obliged to return the amount and also suffer other criminal actions.
Does the size of land ownership affect my chances of taking advantage of this plan?
No, the size of the land ownership will not affect the chances of taking advantage of this plan as long as other criteria are met.
How can I complain to PM Kisan?
Call PM Kisan helpline number 155261 / 011-24300606, 011-23381092
What is PM Kisan’s toll free number?
PM Kisan’s toll-free number is 1800-115-526
How do I contact the state office for PM kisan?
You can contact PM Kisan’s State Office via email. The email address for all states is given in this article.