PM Kisan Yojana: The central government of India has started a yojana under the name of PM Samman Nidhi Kisan Yojana to help farmers in the country. He is also known as PM Kisan Yojana 2024. The plan was launched in February 2019. Through this plan, Rs. 6,000 will be deposited annually in the bank accounts of farmers in the country. To benefit from the advantages of this system, you must register on the PM KISAN portal. This article provides all the information about New Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Installment as well as PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status 10th Installment, Steps to Check PM Kisan Recipient List.
PM Kisan Yojana
The Ministry of Agricultural Welfare of the government released an amount of about Rs 1.31.531 billion in the 2021 budget meeting. This year’s budget is about 5.63% higher than the agricultural budget of the last year.
Half of the amount released in the agricultural budget is used for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This scheme was drawn up by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on February 24, 2019, keeping in mind the interests of the country’s farmers.
Many farmers in the country have benefited from this program. So far, 11.64 lakh farmers have benefited from PM Kisan Yojana.
The improvement of the lot is observed in the economic situation of the economic conditions of the farmers through this scheme. Farmers can get the amount of Rs 6,000 declared in the scheme directly into their bank account.
If you also want to apply for this program, you must apply for this PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana with the necessary documents. When you apply for the program, an amount of Rs 2000 will be provided to you three times a year. If you have already applied for this program, you do not need to apply again.
If even after applying, you have not been able to take the fees for your Kisan Samman Nidhi program, you should file your complaint with the government authorities.
So far, 8 installments have been transferred to farmers’ bank account under PM Kisan Yojana 2024. If you have not yet received your 8 installments, please contact your nearest PM Kisan Seva representative.
Benefits of PM Kisan Yojana 2024
- Under this program, farmers will receive Rs 6,000 which will be transferred to their bank account.
- With this system, you only receive money when you register online.
- The benefits of this plan are available in all states of India except West Bengal.
- New legislation for the system was recently passed and the Prime Minister says it will not harm farmers or their families.
- PM Modi helps many farmers through this program.
- Farmers can take advantage of this system to buy seeds and feed their crops.
PM Kisan 10th Installment Date
Farmers await the 10th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2024 (PM KISAN), which Prime Minister Narendra Modi is expected to release this month. Recipients can get the latest updates by logging on to PM Kisan’s official website at pmkisan.gov.in.
It should be noted that, to date, the Center has paid nine installments of Rs 2,000 each directly into the bank accounts of eligible farmers.
Previously, the government planned to publish the 10th edition of PM Kisan on December 15, 2021, but was unable to do so due to some reasons. Sources have now said that the center will disburse Prime Minister Kisan’s money by December 25 into recipients’ bank accounts.
Required documents for the registration
For registration in this system you need the following documents:-
- original land papers
- Applicant’s bank book
- basic map
- voter’s card
- passport size photo
- ID card
- Driving license certificate
- Complete field details
- Residence certificate
- It is mandatory to own at least 2 hectares of land, etc.
Online Application for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme 2024?
- To apply, first click on the link www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then the home page will open on the screen.
- On the home page you will find the Farmer’s Corner, click on it.
- Then on the next page you will have the option to register a new farmer.
- After clicking on it, the registration form will open.
- Next, you need to fill in all the details correctly and click submit.
- After that, you will receive a future printed version of the registration form.
E-KYC is Mandatory to get the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana
Details Aadhaar cards must be linked to PM Kisan account otherwise there is no benefit. Linking Aadhaar to the account can be done in a few simple steps. They are:
- First of all, the person has to log in to PM Kisan official website at pmkisan.gov.in
- The person must click on the “e-KYC” option on the
- A new page will open where you need to enter Aadhaar card number, Captcha code and click on search.
- You will then be asked to enter the mobile number associated with the Aadhaar card.
- After entering this, you need to click on “Get OTP”.
- Now the person has to enter the password in the specified field.
The person should note that the PM Kisan e-KYC is successfully submitted.
Review of the beneficiary list
Beneficiaries of Prime Minister Kisan should note that the beneficiary lists will be published in the panchayats for more transparency and information, and the states and union territories will impose sanctions on the beneficiary via SMS sent by the generated system.
The person can also determine their status through the Farmers’ Corner on the PM Kisan portal. To verify the beneficiary status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, a few simple steps should be followed:
- The person should visit the homepage of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi pmkisan.gov.in
- The individual needs to click on the “Beneficiary Status” tab which is available on the homepage
- Now after clicking on the beneficiary status, the person has to choose one of the options Aadhaar Number, Account or. select mobile number
- After selecting the selected option, click “Get Data”
Now recipients can see the data.
If Name Is Not On List Of Beneficiaries
It should be noted that farm families whose names are not on the beneficiary list can contact the district-level grievance resolution oversight committee in their district to have their name added to the beneficiary list.
List of Beneficiaries You should also note that the government has set up an exclusive Farmers Market on the PM KISAN web portal at pmkisan.gov.in to operate certain facilities.
How to Verify Payment Status
Step-by-step method of checking beneficiary status and other details;
- First, visit the official website
- You will see the Farmers Corner option at the top, click on it.
- Select the Beneficiary Status option here, where you can check the status of the application.
- A list is drawn up showing the farmer’s name and the amount transferred to their bank account.
- Now enter the Aadhar number, account number, or mobile phone number.
- Click on “Get data”.
Farmers Eligible Criteria for Scheme
- Those who have agricultural land but pay income tax.
- Professionals such as doctors, CA’s, lawyers, engineers, architects.
- Retired workers whose pension exceeds Rs 10,000.
- The ministers of the central and state government, parliaments, MLA, MLC, mayors, current and former presidents of Zilla Panchayat cannot use the plan.
Beneficiaries 9th installments
Beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana have received a total of 9 installments and are now eagerly awaiting the 10th installment.
Hundreds of thousands of peasants in the country have not yet received the 9th installment. Based on information obtained from PM Kisan’s website. All farmers who requested the ninth installment before September 30 will have the money transferred to their account with the tenth installment.
If you have any questions or doubts about PM Kisan Yojana, you can log on to the official website of PM Kisan at pmkisan.gov.in. You can also go to your district agriculture office and inquire about the problem with the responsible official.