RT PCR Report Online Download The RT PCR app, developed by the National Informatics Center for ICMR, allows specimen collection centers to easily access information about the pattern accumulating for COVID- 19. It is generally recommended to check the covid-19 vaccination certificate upload system as there is a moderate chance of it being affected even after doses of vaccine and it could help officers in tracking vaccination records.
The RT PCR application reads positional parameters such as latitude and longitude of locations where samples are taken. Since app is important to download COVID test report, many wonder “how to download RT PCR test report?” If you’re wondering the same, don’t worry, here’s everything you need to know about it.
RT PCR Report Online Download
- First, go to the official web portal of RT PCR which is – covid19cc.nic.in.
- After that, enter your username, password and captcha, then log in to your
- Now enter your mobile number and the OTP (one-time password) you have.
- Finally, you can download all PDFs of your RT PCR test report together.
What Is the RT PCR Application?
As mentioned above, the RT PCR app is used by sample collection centers and sample collectors to download test reports from people. Users can then download the RT PCR test report from the app or website. The app is available on the iOS and Android App Store platforms.
How To Download the RT PCR Application
- To download the RT PCR test report, you will need to download the RT PCR application from the Play Store or the iOS App Store.
- Then, once you have downloaded the application, you need to enter your mobile number in it.
- Now, you will be asked to verify your mobile number and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Later, you may acquire the OTP in your supplied mobile number.
- Now, just input the OTP (One Time Password) and begin the use of the application.
- After all that you will see diverse alternatives in the front of you, however you need to pick out the “Add a new Patient” section in it.
- Now, you need to fill the form on the way to require your personal details which includes the Adhaar Card number and more details.
- Now, it will even ask you to reply some fitness questions that you want to reply.
- Finally, as quickly as you’ve got filled the form, simply hit the “Submit” button withinside the bottom-left corner.
How to download RT PCR test report through App
- First of all, open the RT PCR application to your Android or the iOS device.
- After that, click on the “View Forms” option in it.
- Now, you have to select the date when you submitted your form.
- Then, there you will be able to see your SRF forms, there you have to click on the SRF form you want to view PDF of.
- Finally, this will open the form and you can download it from there to your device.
The Government of India is collecting data related to COVID19 RT PCR, Rapid Antibody Tests and Rapid Antibody Tests with the help of authorized collection centers across the country.
The portal at covid19cc.nic.in is mainly used to enter the details of authorized persons so that they can use the mobile apps to transfer RTPCR, Rapid Antigen and Rapid Antibody test data to the ICMR portal for positive cases (+ )/probable negatives (-), via their mobile phones. Only authorized government officials will use this portal.
How to download the RT PCR test report? Above we have listed everything you need to know about downloading RT PCR test reports from the app and online.
Please keep visiting our website for information such as RT PCR report online download.