India West Bengal Police Housing and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (WB Police) has posted a job vacancy for the WBP Recruitment 2022 Sub Assistant Engineer. Citizens of India are eligible to apply for the positions. Preference will be given to candidates with experience as a sub-assistant engineer. Read the article for complete information about WBP Recruitment 2022.
WBP Recruitment 2022
Eligible Indian nationals can apply online for the WBP Recruitment 2022 positions from 18th May to 3rd June 2022. Other information such as age limit, education requirements, selection procedure and how to apply for WB Police Recruitment 2022 is open to applicants who have completed a degree in a variety of fields or streams.
WB Police Recruitment 2022: Candidates selected for the posts of Assistant Deputy Engineer (Civil) and Assistant Deputy Engineer (Electrical) would receive a monthly salary of Rs 20,000, according to the official announcement. Candidates for these positions will be selected on the basis of a written test and an interview.
The West Bengal Police Housing and Infrastructure Development Corporation had advertised for WBP Recruitment 2022 in Civil and Electrical disciplines. Recruitment has detailed information about their ad on their official website, www.wbphidcl.com. The official notification in pdf does not specify the number of positions available.
If you are looking for a job in the police or defense sector, you have come to the right place. Those selected will be hired on a strict contractual basis. Candidates can upload recruitment information such as degrees, eligibility criteria, age limit, number of vacancies, job titles, salary scale, work location, fees application, important links and application procedure, from the links provided below.
Apart from this, the minimum age requirement for admission to the position of assistant engineer is 21 years old, with a maximum age of 40 years old. Applicants can refer to the official notice for more information on degrees and age restrictions.
How to Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2022
From 18.05.2022 to 03.06.2022, eligible and interested persons can apply online for the latest WBP Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Sub Engineer vacancies. Follow the steps below to learn about the application process in detail:
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Police Department.
- Find and click on the link ‘Recruitment -> Career -> Advertising Menu’. or you can get the official notice from the link at the bottom.
- Read official notices carefully and check your eligibility.
- See link below for official online application/registration.
- Fill in all the necessary information.
- Upload all relevant documents in the specified format and size.
- Finally, verify that the information you have entered is correct and accurate before submitting it.
- If prompted, make payment using notified mode. If not, go to the next step.
- Submit your application and keep a hard copy for future reference.
WBP Recruitment Exam Highlights
- All candidates applying for the Assistant Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical) position must pass a screening test as part of the screening process.
- Examinations will be held at various examination centers in West Bengal.
- Based on the number of applications submitted and their academic performance, candidates will be shortlisted for the examination.
- The results of the selection test will be taken into account in the final interview/personality test.
- Candidates shortlisted for the exam will be invited to a Viva-Voce.
- The final merit list is established on the basis of the results of the written tests and the interviews.
- If two or more candidates obtain the same mark on the examination. Your pre-selection will then be determined by the seniority of the dates of birth of the two candidates.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2022 – Required Qualifications
Civil engineering/engineering from a recognized university is required for recruitment for these positions in West Bengal Police. Engineering/Electrical Engineering A 3-year degree in electronics and electronics engineering is required.