Covid Vaccination Certificate, How to Download Vaccination Certificate Download by Aadhar Number or Mobile Number. Once the first dose of vaccine has been received, authorities issue a vaccination certificate confirming that a person has been vaccinated. Vaccination certificates carry all the beneficiary’s primary information.
India is in the midst of the second wave of Covid19 and this month has recorded over four lakhs of coronavirus infection cases per day for four consecutive days. To combat this highly contagious disease, authorities have legalized vaccination for everyone over the age of 18 from May 1.
Download Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar 2024
According to the Union Ministry of Health, India is now the fastest US in the world to administer 17 million doses of the Covid19 vaccine.
Data from the Ministry indicate that so far a total of 17,01,76,603 doses of vaccines have been administered in 24,70,799 sessions.
Currently, the vaccines are administered in India: Covishield, developed by the Serum Institute of India (SII), and Covaxin from Bharat Biotech.
Once the first dose of vaccine has been received, authorities issue a vaccination certificate confirming that a person has been vaccinated.
It starts immediately after the person receives the main dose. The certificates include all the main beneficiary information which includes name, age, gender in addition to all the vaccination information.
Under the vaccination information, you can find information such as the name of the vaccine, the date the first dose was purchased, the next due date, when the person was vaccinated and by whom.
So, when you have received your dose, the next thing to do is to upload the vaccination certificate.
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate 2024
Covid19 vaccination certificate can be downloaded from Cowin portal and Aarogya Setu app and from digilocker app.
Here we can guide you through the simple steps to download Covid19 vaccination certificates from the apps.
How To Download Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar from Digilocker App 2024
Digilocker software allows you to backup your various personal files with Aadhar card, driver’s license, etc. This application also stores the information of various departments of other Indian authorities. You can download Corona vaccination certificates from the DigiLocker app by following these steps.
- First, visit the Play Store to download and install the DigiLocker app on your device if you haven’t already.
- Now go through the registration process in the app by entering details like Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Gender, Security PIN, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number and Number phone.
- After signing up, navigate to the Central Government tab and tap on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- Now you will see an option called “Certified Vaccine”.
- After that, click on the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13-digit reference ID to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
How To Download Vaccine Certificate From CoWIN 2024 i.e. @cowin.gov.in
To download the vaccination certificate from CoWIN i.e. @cowin.gov.in, you need to follow the step by step instruction below carefully and then you can download the vaccination certificate.
Note: To download the vaccination certificate from the CoWIN platform, you have the one on which you registered at the time of vaccination. If you made a mistake at the time of vaccination with the mobile phone number, you need to go to your station and ask who make you Mobile correction.
- To download the CoWIN Vaccination Certificate, first visit the CoWIN portal i.e. @cowin.gov.in. and tap on the three vertical dots which will be exactly at the top right corner of the web page, the option is also displayed in the given image.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option, a pop-up will appear in front of you where you will find an option for Vaccination Services, tap on the option. The option is also displayed in the given image.
- After tapping on the “Vaccination Services” option, other options will appear in front of you, where you will find an option “Download Certificate”. This is also shown in the image, check it below.
- After tapping on the “Download Certificate” option, you will be redirected to a web page where you will be asked to fill in the registered mobile, fill in the registered mobile number and tap on Get OTP.
- After tapping on Get OTP option you will be redirected to another webpage and you will also get a six digit OTP on the registered mobile, fill in the OTP and tap on Verify and Continue option.
- After tapping on the Verify and continue option, you will be redirected to a web page where you will find the View certificate option, tap on this option.
- After tapping View Certificate option, two options of Download and Register on Digilocker, tap Download option.
How To Download Vaccination Certificate from The Aarogya Setu App 2024
- First, open the app on your cell phone (you can download Aarogya Setu app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store if it is not installed on your cell phone yet)
- After that, sign in with your mobile number and click on the Cowin tab at the top of the app.
- Now enter your 13 digit reference ID after clicking on Vaccination Certificate option.
- Finally, click on the download button to get the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How To Download Vaccine Certificate from Umang App 2024
- First, open the UMANG app. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, go to the Play Store and download it to your device from there.
- Now open the app on your device and look for the “What’s New” section in it.
- Next, under the “What’s New” section, you’ll find a tab called Cowin.
- After that, click on Cowin and tap on Download Vaccination Certificate option.
- Now enter your mobile number and also enter the one-time password that was just sent to your mobile phone.
- Now confirm the beneficiary name and download the Covid vaccination certificate from there to your device.
To download the Covid 2 vaccination record, many simple methods are defined within the article. We will offer you a direct hyperlink to download the vaccination certificate, a few simple steps are provided.
When you receive your second dose of the Covid vaccine, you will receive a confirmation message on the mobile number provided at the time of vaccination.
In this message, you will receive the details regarding your registration number and the vaccine. In this message, you will receive a link that will open a page on your mobile number.
On this page, you need to enter your mobile number and click Get OTP and Connect.
By logging in, a PDF of the Covid vaccination certificate of the second dose of the vaccine will be sent directly to your mobile phone. For more information about Aadhar Vaccination Certificate, keep visiting our website.