JK Police Exam Syllabus 2023: Candidates who are preparing for JK Police Exam 2023 can find the Detailed wise Syllabus for this Government Exam 2023 in PDF format from this article. We also include the Detailed Examination Pattern of 2023. Hence, aspirants across India who hope to prepare for JK Police Exam 2023 can find the JK Police Sarkari Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF Syllabus in this article.
Bookmark this article (CTRL+D) so that you can check whenever an JK Police Syllabus 2023 is provided.
The Jammu and Kashmir Police Department conducts various exams to recruit candidates for different posts in the department. Here’s what you need to know about the JK Police Exam:
JK Police Exam Syllabus 2023
- Current Affairs
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- Famous Personalities
- Awards and Honors
- Books and Authors
- Important Dates and Events
- Science and Technology
- Number System
- Fractions and Decimals
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
Analytical Aptitude and Ability:
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Coding and Decoding
- Ranking and Ordering
- Puzzle Test
JK Police Exam Pattern 2023
- The exam is conducted in offline mode and consists of objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The exam consists of four sections – General Awareness, General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics, and Analytical Aptitude and Ability.
JK Police Exam Section Wise Marks
- General Awareness: 40 marks
- General Knowledge: 20 marks
- Elementary Mathematics: 20 marks
- Analytical Aptitude and Ability: 20 marks
JK Police Exam Books To Be Prepared
- JK Police Exam Preparation Guide by Dr. Lal, Jain, and Jain
- JK Police Constable Exam Guide by Arihant Experts
- JK Police Recruitment Exam Guide by Vidya Editorial Board
JK Police Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern FAQs
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for the JK Police Exam? A. The eligibility criteria for the JK Police Exam varies for different posts. Generally, candidates should have passed 10+2 or intermediate from a recognized board.
Q. Is there any negative marking in the exam? A. Yes, there is negative marking in the exam. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Q. Can I use a calculator during the exam? A. No, you cannot use a calculator during the exam.
Q. When will the results of the exam be declared? A. The results of the exam will be declared on the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Police Department. Candidates can check the website regularly for updates.
|SSC Exam Syllabus 2022|
|BSSC Syllabus 2022||SSC Syllabus 2022|
|HSSC Canal Patwari Syllabus 2022||UPSSSC Exam Syllabus 2022|
|JSSC Syllabus 2022||WBSSC Asst Teacher Syllabus 2022|
|OSSSC Syllabus 2022|