TNPSC Exam Syllabus 2023: Candidates who are preparing for TNPSC Exam 2023 can find the Detailed wise Syllabus for this Government Exam 2023 in PDF format from this article. We also include the Detailed Examination Pattern of 2023. Hence, aspirants across India who hope to prepare for TNPSC Exam 2023 can find the TNPSC Sarkari Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF Syllabus in this article.
Bookmark this article (CTRL+D) so that you can check whenever an TNPSC Syllabus 2023 is provided.
TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) conducts various recruitment exams for different posts in Tamil Nadu state government. Here’s a general overview of the TNPSC exam syllabus, pattern, section-wise marks, books to be prepared, and frequently asked questions:
TNPSC Exam Syllabus 2023
The TNPSC exam syllabus varies depending on the post you are applying for. However, the general topics covered in the TNPSC exams are:
- General Studies (Indian History, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography, General Science, Current Affairs)
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
- General Tamil/General English
TNPSC Exam Pattern 2023
The TNPSC exam pattern also varies depending on the post you are applying for. However, most of the exams have the following pattern:
- Preliminary Exam: Objective type questions with multiple choice answers (duration 3 hours)
- Main Exam: Descriptive type questions (duration varies from 3 hours to 5 hours)
- Interview/Document Verification
TNPSC Exam Section Wise Marks
The section-wise marks for the TNPSC exams are as follows:
- General Studies: 150 marks
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Test: 50 marks
- General Tamil/General English: 100 marks
TNPSC Exam Books To Be Prepared
Here are some books that can help you prepare for the TNPSC exams:
- General Studies: Indian Polity by Laxmikanth, Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh, Indian History by Bipin Chandra, Geography of India by Majid Hussain, Lucent’s General Knowledge, Current Affairs by any good publication
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Test: Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal, A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal, How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
- General Tamil/General English: Tamil and English Grammar Books by any good publication
TNPSC Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern FAQs
Q: What is the eligibility criteria for the TNPSC exam?
A: The eligibility criteria for the TNPSC exam varies depending on the post you are applying for. However, in general, you must be a citizen of India and hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Q: Is there any negative marking in the TNPSC exam?
A: Yes, there is a negative marking of 1/3rd marks for each wrong answer.
Q: What is the passing marks for the TNPSC exam?
A: The passing marks for the TNPSC exam varies depending on the post you are applying for. However, in general, you need to score a minimum of 90 marks out of 300 marks to qualify for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Q: What is the interview round for the TNPSC exam?
A: The interview round is the final stage of the recruitment process for the TNPSC exam. The candidates who have qualified in the written exam will be called for a personal interview round, which carries 70 marks.
Q: What is the salary of a TNPSC employee?
A: The salary of a TNPSC employee varies depending on the post you are selected for. However, in general, the salary ranges from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 per month.
|SSC Exam Syllabus 2022|
|BSSC Syllabus 2022||SSC Syllabus 2022|
|HSSC Canal Patwari Syllabus 2022||UPSSSC Exam Syllabus 2022|
|JSSC Syllabus 2022||WBSSC Asst Teacher Syllabus 2022|
|OSSSC Syllabus 2022|